(Original post by Nadine_08)
    not for me personally, no
    How tall are you just for interest?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    I wouldn't want a 5'10 girlfriend

I like shorter girls
    We are going to search up and down the country for UWS' pint-sized wifey.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dindu)
    How tall are you just for interest?
    I don't know numerically, but I'm tallish

ReputationRep:
    I mean it's not my business but whenever i see it i always imagine the woman being a complete whore for some reason.

ReputationRep:
    I'm 5'11 and I wouldn't mind dating a tall girl. I think long necks look very elegant and squeezable <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Yaboi)
    I mean it's not my business but whenever i see it i always imagine the woman being a complete whore for some reason.
    Why?

ReputationRep:
    That is odd - when your walking or shopping together I'm pretty sure you will get the looks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by melanies321)
    That is odd - when your walking or shopping together I'm pretty sure you will get the looks
    So, does that mean you're against gay and interracial relationships as well? You'd get the looks then too.

Also, I'm sure that a relationship between a really short girl and a tall guy are just as likely to get looks since people will be convinced he's a paedo. (This happens a lot to short girls, believe it or not)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tapir)
    Why?
    I have no idea.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.