Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bgnetf)
    I've done my stage 1 enrollment and will be doing the stage 2 on Sunday 4th June, as I'm moving in and that's the enrollment day for those of us moving in. I uploaded a photo but it shouldn't be a problem if you haven't - I think they'll just take one of you there and then rather than one you choose yourself.

Hayley - It won't hurt to mention it and ask, but I find it very unlikely they'll let you off because like everyone's said they have stressed how important 100% attendance is on multiple occasions. Maybe showing evidence that you can study and write essays will help. During the interview day you have 1 session with everyone which is like a general presentation about the uni and the course, then you have a small group session with the subject tutor and anyone else there that day doing the same subject. I'd suggest asking the subject tutor, they should give you an opportunity to ask any questions you might have during the 'interview'.

Is anyone else here moving in?

Heyya! I'm moving in on the Sunday too.. coming from N.Ireland 😊

ReputationRep:
    Everyone looking forward to start on Monday?!

ReputationRep:
    Hiya

Yes I am already to start Monday!👍
    Everybody all done with their enrolment and moved in to their rooms.

Kim

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Oh yeah! Super excited to get this show on the road! 😊 Moving in on the Sunday 😬

ReputationRep:
    Yep I am ready to start and looking forward to seeing everyone, didn't get a chance to chat to anyone at stage 2 enrolment so looking foward to finally meeting those in the same sessions as me.
    Hope the moving in goes smoothly for those staying on campus 😊

ReputationRep:
    What subject you studying?

(Original post by moiragwen)
    Yep I am ready to start and looking forward to seeing everyone, didn't get a chance to chat to anyone at stage 2 enrolment so looking foward to finally meeting those in the same sessions as me.
    Hope the moving in goes smoothly for those staying on campus 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piper2910)
    What subject you studying?
    I am doing the Social Sciences Fastrack route, hoping to do Early Childhood Studies in September.

ReputationRep:
    Aw cool!!

I am doing the Social Sciences Fastrack route, hoping to do Early Childhood Studies in September.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piper2910)
    Aw cool!!
    What are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    Primary education with mathematics

What are you studying?
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Good luck to everyone starting Fastrack on Monday - I hope you enjoy your time at Edge Hill!

Alex

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edge Hill University)
    Good luck to everyone starting Fastrack on Monday - I hope you enjoy your time at Edge Hill!

Alex
    Hiya Alex

Thank you 😊

Kim

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edge Hill University)

Alex
    Thank you Alex 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Abbydwyer98)
    Hello i have an interview for the Fast Track course next wednesday i am just wondering do you need to bring anything with you? For example ID, certificates etc.
    You shouldn't need to, but you might aswell...

ReputationRep:
    All ready for tomorrow 😀
    I've not been to the education building but apparently it is about a 20 min walk from main building.
    I'm getting a lift in tomorrow but will be on train and uni bus most of the time.
    Does anyone know where the uni bus stops at the uni, is there a sign or bus stop for it?

ReputationRep:
    All ready for tomorrow 😀
    I've not been to the education building but apparently it is about a 20 min walk from main building.
    I'm getting a lift in tomorrow but will be on train and uni bus most of the time.
    Does anyone know where the uni bus stops at the uni, is there a sign or bus stop for it?
    Hiya

The bus goes from the bus stop and stops at the entrance of the University.
    I saw that bus when I was waiting for my taxi to the train station lol 😂
    I was just sitting on the little step by security and the bus stoped right in front of me lol 👍

Yes looking forward to it can't wait..
    Let the fun and hard work times begin 🎉

Kim

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim82!)
    Hiya

The bus goes from the bus stop and stops at the entrance of the University.
    I saw that bus when I was waiting for my taxi to the train station lol 😂
    I was just sitting on the little step by security and the bus stoped right in front of me lol 👍

Yes looking forward to it can't wait..
    Let the fun and hard work times begin 🎉

Kim
    Ok thanks
    I will be getting bus and train home so handy to know where to get it from tomorrow afternoon
    Are you getting public transport during the course as well? I will be changing trains at Sandhills to get train to ormskirk. Would be great to have a travel buddy 😊

Moira

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys forgot to get back on this but I did get my place! I will be doing English is anyone else? Really excited aboutbegtting started now looking forward to meeting some new friends!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HayleyW1993)
    Hi guys forgot to get back on this but I did get my place! I will be doing English is anyone else? Really excited aboutbegtting started now looking forward to meeting some new friends!
    Congratulations Hayley 😊

ReputationRep:
    Hiya moiragwen

I think we can be study buddies
    I get train from liverpool Central to ormskirk then the pendelbus to University

Congratulations Hayley
    You start tomorrow too?

Kim

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.