Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim82!)
    Hiya moiragwen

I think we can be study buddies
    I get train from liverpool Central to ormskirk then the pendelbus to University

Congratulations Hayley
    You start tomorrow too?

Kim
    Yep really looking forward to it I will also be getting the train from Kirkdale then the bus to uni. Hope to get to meet you all over the next few weeks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HayleyW1993)
    Yep really looking forward to it I will also be getting the train from Kirkdale then the bus to uni. Hope to get to meet you all over the next few weeks
    Hiya
    Yes I hope we get to meet each other 👍
    Just got a txt about tomorrow I need to be there for 09:30 can't wait lol 😂

Maybe see you all tomorrow

Kim

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kim82!)
    Hiya
    Yes I hope we get to meet each other 👍
    Just got a txt about tomorrow I need to be there for 09:30 can't wait lol 😂

Maybe see you all tomorrow

Kim
    I got that text as well. I sent you a PM Kim. Will see you all there tomorrow 😊

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HayleyW1993)
    I'm getting the train from Kirkdale station too. I'm glad Ormskirk isn't too far away.

I've probably said it before, but good luck to everyone tomorrow!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.