Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys!
    Can anyone please share his experiences or thoughts about studying PPE at King's College London vs LSE vs Trinity College Dublin vs Durham and so for?
    I currently hold an offer from King's and think about applying to Dublin as well. Other applications are pending.
    Which university is the best to study this course, and in which way?
    What are the main differences?
    (I am a German student, if that matters)
    Thanks. (:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Very Important Poster
    • PS Reviewer
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Have a good look at course structures online to see which one appeals most and go there. Also think about what you want from the student experience and what the different unis have to offer. See if they can put you in touch with current or former students.

ReputationRep:
    Hi JonasFK,

The courses and cities vary quite a lot - the advice above is god, but if you want to find out more about Durham PPE, search "Durham PPE Society" online and you'll be able to get in touch with current students through the website so that you can find out more!

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JonasFK)
    Hey guys!
    Can anyone please share his experiences or thoughts about studying PPE at King's College London vs LSE vs Trinity College Dublin vs Durham and so for?
    I currently hold an offer from King's and think about applying to Dublin as well. Other applications are pending.
    Which university is the best to study this course, and in which way?
    What are the main differences?
    (I am a German student, if that matters)
    Thanks. (:
    Congratulations on the PPE offer from KCL. Cheers. I have not received a offer/reject form them yet. Is there any deadline, for KCL specifically, that they follow? Since, I have not got an offer, does it mean I will be rejected now?

Thanks.. Congratulations.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mikhail1710)
    Congratulations on the PPE offer from KCL. Cheers. I have not received a offer/reject form them yet. Is there any deadline, for KCL specifically, that they follow? Since, I have not got an offer, does it mean I will be rejected now?

Thanks.. Congratulations.
    There are quite a few people who have not record an answer yet, so don't worry. (:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.