Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi all, I'm starting at BCU in september 2017 but haven't actually seen the accommodation yet (I didn't realise that my visit day was the same day as my interview). I've looked at the accommodation on the virtual tour, but University locks only has animated pictures of what the rooms will look like. I was hoping that any current students or applicants might have some photographs of the accommodation to help give me an idea of what it actually looks like

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jmeredith)
    Hi all, I'm starting at BCU in september 2017 but haven't actually seen the accommodation yet (I didn't realise that my visit day was the same day as my interview). I've looked at the accommodation on the virtual tour, but University locks only has animated pictures of what the rooms will look like. I was hoping that any current students or applicants might have some photographs of the accommodation to help give me an idea of what it actually looks like
    same here i didn't know my visit day was also my interview, plus my visit day offers to have a look round accommodation i'd check if your's does to.
    i'm also interested in the university locks accommodation and so far i've been able to find these images: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cathzeta10)
    same here i didn't know my visit day was also my interview, plus my visit day offers to have a look round accommodation i'd check if your's does to.
    i'm also interested in the university locks accommodation and so far i've been able to find these images: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8
    Thanks, it looks amazing! I'm going to apply for it and visit there during the July open day. It should still leave me time to change if I end up hating it

Poll
How are you feeling about your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.