Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I've applied to study Policing for 2017 and I've received an invite for an interview or to submit a portfolio or complete an admissions test.

Any ideas of what these would demand? i want to be prepared

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ZachMarsden)
    Hi everyone,

I've applied to study Policing for 2017 and I've received an invite for an interview or to submit a portfolio or complete an admissions test.

Any ideas of what these would demand? i want to be prepared

Thanks in advance
    Hi,

I've also applied for this! I had my interview a couple weeks ago, I was never asked to bring anything along to it though, however it was worded like that on UCAS track, so it may just be a generic response? It was more of a 'selection day', it began with an hour or so of like a presentation about the course etc, then everyone was split into groups and each group took part in activities! At the end of the day it was a short 10 min or so interview, and that was it. They gave me an offer about a week later. Private message if you have any questions or anything.

Good luck!

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.