Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I just received an offer to study Aviation operations with commercial pilot training and i was wondering if any of you have any advice for me. Also i will be studying at the Roehampton Vale campus, so do any of you have any recommendations for what accommodation you think is most suitable for a first year?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I know this post was from a while ago but I was hoping to do this exact same course. Did you end up doing it? How was it and did you stay at the Roehampton Vale halls?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by willunwin_)
    Hi,

I just received an offer to study Aviation operations with commercial pilot training and i was wondering if any of you have any advice for me. Also i will be studying at the Roehampton Vale campus, so do any of you have any recommendations for what accommodation you think is most suitable for a first year?

Thanks
    Hi,
    The best halls for you would be either Chancellors or Walkden which are located at Kingston Hill campus. This is a 5-minute bus journey from Roehampton Vale and there is a free uni bus.
    http://www.kingston.ac.uk/accommodat...-of-residence/

You can also of course rent in the private sector.

Feel free to message us with any other questions
    Emily- Student ambassador

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.