Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    Possibly Southampton to study medicine.

You ain't near me . Good course tho.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Whats_The_411?)
    You ain't near me . Good course tho.
    I've never been to Wales i can come visit and have a holiday. Your course sounds really interesting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    I've never been to Wales i can come visit and have a holiday. Your course sounds really interesting!

Yay, you will have to visit. I'm interested in counselling and thats the profession I want to go into :cool:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    No. But you do. *flutters eyelids*

If Baz will be my sugar daddy, I can always fake my expenses and have enough left over to be Sarky's sugar mummy!
    Here you go, have 50p, go and get yourself a can of coke or something and don't come back.

ReputationRep:
    Yay, you will have to visit. I'm interested in counselling and thats the profession I want to go into :cool:

Thats cool . I didn't know you could do it at degree level! Sugar parents where have you gone?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BazTheMoney)
    Here you go, have 50p, go and get yourself a can of coke or something and don't come back.
    I don't think that qualifies. I have 50p. If I wanted coke I would buy it.

Sarky - Wales ain't all that

ReputationRep:
    You've just been dumpred. I told you that you can go back to Joey now, I've lost interest.

ReputationRep:

Sarky - Wales ain't all that
    Oh ok Mummy. Well to be honest i'm a bit fed up of London. Anywhere that isn't London seems great.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

Thats cool . I didn't know you could do it at degree level! Sugar parents where have you gone?

Its a shame that not more universities offer counselling degrees as I would have liked to have gone somewhere else. Well with the course that I am to study I have to then go onto my Masters to be Accredited via the BACP so there is a lot of work to be done. But it is well worth it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)
    Oh ok Mummy. Well to be honest i'm a bit fed up of London. Anywhere that isn't London seems great.
    True - Wales might be better than London. For a while. I've just been there for my holidays for yeeeeears - it kind of loses its magic.

Baz is being horrid to me. I might cry.

ReputationRep:
    Its a shame that not more universities offer counselling degrees as I would have liked to have gone somewhere else. Well with the course that I am to study I have to then go onto my Masters to be Accredited via the BACP so there is a lot of work to be done. But it is well worth it.

I'm looking at alternative degrees, and if i had to do something else i'd consider something vocational like counselling. It should be done at more places! Studying it at degree level not counselling per se.

ReputationRep:
    True - Wales might be better than London. For a while. I've just been there for my holidays for yeeeeears - it kind of loses its magic.

Mean mean Baz you should know better. Poor Helenia don't cry *hugs*.

ReputationRep:
    Emotional blackmail don't work on me, hunny. See you around, maybe.

As for the title, it really depends where you go and how much you're willing to spend.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarky)

Mean mean Baz you should know better. Poor Helenia don't cry *hugs*.
    I know, he's just a b****** like all men, isn't he? But a rich one at that, so I'm not letting go that easily...:eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Chubb)
    Wow - I didn't relise how much this is going to cost.
    it doesnt cost that much!! i just have my loan and i didnt even use it all.

ReputationRep:
    I know, he's just a b****** like all men, isn't he? But a rich one at that, so I'm not letting go that easily...:eek:

Thats right girl, you just remember the good things. My man's old but he's poor. You keep a short leash on him!

That sounds a bit sado-masochistic. I'm not into that. But you know what i meant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleMinx)
    Where the heck were you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LittleMinx)
    Meh! Not fair! I used up all mine and half my overdraft

ReputationRep:
    I been through 2 years of uni'......and haven't even use a loan............!!!.......well my excuse is that i am living with my parents and they pay for everything :cool:

ReputationRep:
    It doesnt cost much. i mean what expenses are there? food......alcohol....food...alco hol.

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course

Articles:

Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.