The Student Room Group
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Madalina_b
Is there anyone applying to Aeronautics?
EU student here, I applied on 11th October and received an invitation to the Skype interview on 23rd November. Done my ENGAA two days ago and currently waiting for the technical question form and the Cambridge interview. Already got offers from Bath, Leeds and Southampton so I only have these two to go.

Nice! I am applying for aeronautical engineering, mechanical engineering, and physics. So far only the physics department confirmed my application.
Learning at Imperial College London
Imperial College London
London
Is there anyone applying to Aeronautics?
EU student here, I applied on 11th October and received an invitation to the Skype interview on 23rd November. Done my ENGAA two days ago and currently waiting for the technical question form and the Cambridge interview. Already got offers from Bath, Leeds and Southampton so I only have these two to go.

EU applicant as well while I only need to do technical question and additional PS. I don't need to do skype interview.
Original post by An_Indian_Girl
Only those who have applied for JMC have recd offers for interview?

Got an invitation email Friday 5pm (UK)
Original post by Oscar_99
EU applicant as well while I only need to do technical question and additional PS. I don't need to do skype interview.

They made no mention of the interview or they specified that you don't need one?
They made no mention of the interview or they specified that you don't need one?

No mention
Reply 385
Hey guys, good to see we've got an active thread here, quick introduction of myself

What course are you applying for? Aeronautical Engineering

What are you studying? Physics, maths, further maths, Theater Studies

What are your predicted grades for A2 level? A*A*AA respectively

Are you/ have you visiting/visited the open day? nope

Where are you from? Gloucestershire

Why imperial? Its the imperial college, one of if not the best place in the world to study engineering and they offer spacecraft engineering specialization which would be incredible.
Would love to talk with some other engineering applicants about this whole thing.
Original post by Guoity
Hey guys, good to see we've got an active thread here, quick introduction of myself

What course are you applying for? Aeronautical Engineering

What are you studying? Physics, maths, further maths, Theater Studies

What are your predicted grades for A2 level? A*A*AA respectively

Are you/ have you visiting/visited the open day? nope

Where are you from? Gloucestershire

Why imperial? Its the imperial college, one of if not the best place in the world to study engineering and they offer spacecraft engineering specialization which would be incredible.
Would love to talk with some other engineering applicants about this whole thing.

I am applying for Aeronautical Engineering too.
I would love the spacecraft specialization.
Anyone applied for Mathematics? :biggrin:
Reply 388
Original post by mariaero
I am applying for Aeronautical Engineering too.
I would love the spacecraft specialization.

coool nice to hear.
BTW is your username a pun on your course (mari-aero)? :grin:
Original post by Guoity
coool nice to hear.
BTW is your username a pun on your course (mari-aero)? :grin:

Hahha yes :smile: I know this is not super original but well, I didn’t find anything better.
Reply 390
anyone got an offer already?
Original post by RMGB
anyone got an offer already?

I, too, am looking for the same thing?
did anyone got an offer?
Original post by Jason XJ
Anyone applied for Mathematics? :biggrin:

Applied for 'Mathematics' and 'Mathematics and Computer Science'. Got an interview invitation for 'Mathematics and Computer Science'.
Original post by premedmath
Applied for 'Mathematics' and 'Mathematics and Computer Science'. Got an interview invitation for 'Mathematics and Computer Science'.

Hey when did you take the online admission test and when did you receive an interview invitation?
Original post by Katy Kim
Hey when did you take the online admission test and when did you receive an interview invitation?

October 26th and November 5th
Reply 395

You got an interview on Sunday?

Congrats! I also took the test on 26th but no reply yet... I’m starting to get worried now
Reply 397
Original post by Katy Kim
Congrats! I also took the test on 26th but no reply yet... I’m starting to get worried now

Did you apply to Computing Beng because I think only the JMC ones have been given an interview
Original post by Bahl12
You got an interview on Sunday?

Interview's the 22nd
That's Wednesday
(edited 6 years ago)
Original post by Bahl12
Did you apply to Computing Beng because I think only the JMC ones have been given an interview

Oh really? Yeah I applied to computing BEng.. Did other people who got invited to interview apply to JMC as well?

Latest

Trending

Trending