Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bahl12)
    Did you apply to Computing Beng because I think only the JMC ones have been given an interview
    Oh really? Yeah I applied to computing BEng.. Did other people who got invited to interview apply to JMC as well?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Macklebee)
    Me!!

I applied on the 13th october, did the test on the 26th october and recieved an invite to the interview day (22nd November) today at 5pm!
    Is the interview for Computing? Or JMC?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by premedmath)
    Interview's the 22nd
    That's Wednesday
    No I mean did you get the invitation on Sunday (5th November)?

ReputationRep:
    No I mean did you get the invitation on Sunday (5th November)?
    Lol sorry i got confused with the dates. I got the invitation on the 3rd. So Friday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by premedmath)
    Lol sorry i got confused with the dates. I got the invitation on the 3rd. So Friday.
    Ah ok, well done. I'm curious because I've got a friend who's got an interview for JMC too, it seems that only JMC's have gotten interviews. Has anyone who has applied to computing got an interview yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mariaero)
    Hahha yes I know this is not super original but well, I didn’t find anything better.
    ha ha thats brilliant, I never even thought of trying something like that with my username.

Seeing all this stuff about interviews for other courses, has anyone got an interview for any of the engineering courses yet?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Guoity)
    ha ha thats brilliant, I never even thought of trying something like that with my username.

Seeing all this stuff about interviews for other courses, has anyone got an interview for any of the engineering courses yet?
    I got one for EIE around the 15th of October

ReputationRep:
    Is the interview for Computing? Or JMC?
    MEng Computing

ReputationRep:
    Hi, so I applied to Imperial for mechanical engineering. My GCSEs were 4A*, 5A, 1C( in local language)AS was 4As in physics, chemistry, bio and maths.Predicted will be 4A*s. Do I stand a chance? And by what time do they send out conditions?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by polar1892)
    Hi, so I applied to Imperial for mechanical engineering. My GCSEs were 4A*, 5A, 1C( in local language)AS was 4As in physics, chemistry, bio and maths.Predicted will be 4A*s. Do I stand a chance? And by what time do they send out conditions?
    Spoiler:
    Show

Nope... Defenatly do not stand a chance, can not believe you thought 4A* would be good enough

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I'm the one who said I got an email from imperial saying they want me but not sending an official offer through UCAS. I have my offer today! Yeah!
    39 points IB with 7 at Chem hl and 6 at Math HL!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Najung)
    Hey! I'm the one who said I got an email from imperial saying they want me but not sending an official offer through UCAS. I have my offer today! Yeah!
    Congrats! that's such a nice offer tho!!!

ReputationRep:
    Congrats!
    Are you international student? Did you have the interview in person or through Skype? When was your interview?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RMGB)
    Congrats!
    Are you international student? Did you have the interview in person or through Skype? When was your interview?
    Yup I am an international student thus I did my interview through Skype. My interview was 16th of October and they sent me an email that they intend to make an offer to me on 28th. Then, finally, I got an update on UCAS!

ReputationRep:
    Hello,
    Which course did you apply to, and did you have an interview?
    when did u apply?
    Please reply soon

ReputationRep:
    Yup I am an international student thus I did my interview through Skype. My interview was 16th of October and they sent me an email that they intend to make an offer to me on 28th. Then, finally, I got an update on UCAS!
    I see. That’s great! Thanks for the details

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpocha1)
    Hello,
    Which course did you apply to, and did you have an interview?
    when did u apply?
    Please reply soon
    Hi!

Quite evidently from my offer, I applied to chemistry thus I had a skype interview as I am an international candidate. I sent my UCAS on 29th Oct.

ReputationRep:
    Hi!

Quite evidently from my offer, I applied to chemistry thus I had a skype interview as I am an international candidate. I sent my UCAS on 29th Oct.
    what did the interview consist of, did they ask you academic questions or were they general questions about why you wanted to join imperial? and how long was the interview.

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys,
    Anyone applied to materials science?
    If yes then please post your predicted grades and GCSEs
    Also if you had an interview then share a bit about how it went
    Hope you would reply soon
    Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cpocha1)
    Hey guys,
    Anyone applied to materials science?
    If yes then please post your predicted grades and GCSEs
    Also if you had an interview then share a bit about how it went
    Hope you would reply soon
    Thanks
    I applied for MatSci (JFM2).
    44/45 IB, 7777 predicted for Chem, Maths, Phys, Econ HLs.
    Haven't gotten anything yet - Only an email on Nov 3 saying they're considering my application.
    No GCSEs.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.