Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h1805)
    I have received a conditional offer to study mathematics with statistics for finance
    They are giving out offers for maths now? Yiks!

ReputationRep:
    Yes! I have!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h1805)
    I have received a conditional offer to study mathematics with statistics for finance
    Dude, how did your MAT go?
    What score do you think you got?

Congratz on the offer! Best of luck with your other university applications!

ReputationRep:
    Can someone help me by explaining what happens in an imperial physics interview? I havent got one, wondering just in case

ReputationRep:
    Just got an offer for biological sciences! Gap year intl applicant here, so I’m applying with my actual grades
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fraser333)
    Yes! I have!
    Do you mind me asking what grades they offered you? They sent me an email saying they intend to make me an offer but it’s not come up on Track yet. And congrats

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilykateex)
    Do you mind me asking what grades they offered you? They sent me an email saying they intend to make me an offer but it’s not come up on Track yet
    Are you a math applicant?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rohan77642)
    Are you a math applicant?
    Nope I’m chemistry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by emilykateex)
    Nope I’m chemistry
    Oh nevermind.
    Congrats on the offer btw.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rohan77642)
    Dude, how did your MAT go?
    What score do you think you got?

Congratz on the offer! Best of luck with your other university applications!
    I am a French applicant, I didn’t do the MAT. In the offer, imperial just asked me to provide French bac with 16/20 overall 16/20 in Maths and 16/20 in physics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by h1805)
    I am a French applicant, I didn’t do the MAT. In the offer, imperial just asked me to provide French bac with 16/20 overall 16/20 in Maths and 16/20 in physics
    Oh cool. Hope I get my decision back soon.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone apart from h1805 heard back from imperial for maths (not JMC).

ReputationRep:
    I heard back today from chem eng! they gave me an offer by email but not on track yet... how long does it usually take? and should i worry about it?

ReputationRep:
    I heard back from them today and I got an interview for Mechanical Engineering for 29th November. Has anyone else had a Mechanical Engineering Interview and know what it's like??

ReputationRep:
    has anyone got a biochem offer?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bluepotatoes)
    Just got an offer for biological sciences! Gap year intl applicant here, so I’m applying with my actual grades
    what grades

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uka_qwer)
    has anyone got a biochem offer?
    Having read through this entire thread, I don't think so I'm still waiting too although I have had offers from UCL, QMUL, and Sheffield.

Nice to know there are some other Biochemists in this thread and not just people doing Physics, Chem, Engineering, and CompSci!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Escherichiaaa)
    Having read through this entire thread, I don't think so I'm still waiting too although I have had offers from UCL, QMUL, and Sheffield.

Nice to know there are some other Biochemists in this thread and not just people doing Physics, Chem, Engineering, and CompSci!
    thats true lol. is imperial your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uka_qwer)
    thats true lol. is imperial your first choice?
    Yh almost definitely. Also applied to Oxford so I think that'd be my other top pick. Torn between whether I should put QMUL or Sheffield as my insurance tho

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I am a Scottish student and have received an offer to study chemistry starting 18/19.
    Nat 5’s- straight A’s, Higher’s- straight A’s, Advanced Highers- predicted Straight A’s. Also applying for oxford, Edinburgh (unconditional), St Andrews (unconditional) and Glasgow (unconditional). Has anyone else received an offer to study at Imperial but still waiting for it to come through UCAS?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.