Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    When I was younger and peed myself in the kitchen once and at the bus stop in the pouring rain. Then 5 mins after I had to sit on the coach and some kid commented on how wet my trousers were. :teehee:
    • Community Assistant
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    When I went on holiday in Zimbabwe, we went to a village where parts of my family live. There were no actual toilets and instead you had to pee on the floor in a mud hut cubicle (SO if you directly went after someone to go toilet then 😵) and there was no door & there was a large open window in the cubicle for some unknown reason, probably to remove the putrid stench!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by retro_turtles)
    PRSOM :rofl: He's great :lol:

ReputationRep:
    On the side of a busy road
    In my defence i was younger so about 5 years old

ReputationRep:
    When I was at primary school [think I was six] I peed in the classroom while sitting at my seat. I remember I tried to carry on as normal as if nothing had happened. But about 15 minutes later the teacher called me to the front, and told me my mum was waiting outside for me in the corridor. To my surprise there she was, with a carrier bag of clean knickers and a different skirt. At first I wondered how on earth she knew ,then realised my teacher must have telephoned her, although I didn't remember or see the teacher leave the classroom.[No mobile phones in the Seventies either]. Other time was after the Oasis gig at Slane Castle had finished in 2009. Me and my son were walking back to our coach and I needed to pee. I didn't go earlier as the queue for the toilets was something else; even though there were plenty of them. It was around ten thirty and obviously dark, so I picked a spot away from the long line of people walking. It really was pitch back and afterwards, I fell backwards into a ditch and couldn't get out. I just sighed to myself and thought, I'm really getting too old for all of this. When we arrived back home, there was a streak of dried on blood on the side of my leg. I must have cut it on something, even though I felt nothing at the time. A couple of days later I noticed a hard,round lump under the skin where it had been cut. And I still have the same lump on my leg to this day; it must be something embedded under my skin, as a permanent reminder of my beloved Oasis and the last time I ever saw them live. Oh and just last week I was fast asleep and I dreamed I was sitting on the toilet and relaxed my bladder completely. My bladder was full and my bed was completely soaked. Lovely,eh?

ReputationRep:
    SUch a classy thread.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Your username has "fish" in it omg... I hope he didn't do what I think he did :cry2: How did it feel?
    It was just like a shower, nice and warm

ReputationRep:
    In an abandoned quarry. I went on a geology field trip a couple of months ago, but we were being supervised the whole time so I couldn't sneak off for a pee, and there wasn't really anywhere to hide either. Eventually after about 5 hours we were finally allowed to go off for a loo break, but I made the mistake of not holding my Shewee close enough to me, and I peed all down the inside of my trousers. Fun times
    • Very Important Poster
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    My mate had a little space behind his shed where I would always stick my cigarettes back in the day, and it made for quite a cosy little space to pee, especially given it was sheltered from the wind, so I wouldn't get spray back... looking back, not sure why I pissed there sometimes when I could've just done it inside :dontknow:
    • TSR Support Team
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bigdobber)
    Well u wouldn't know the difference as there's 2things that smell of fish and fish is one of them.A ginnel is a lane at back of terraced houses
    Ohh you mean a jennel!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by markova21)
    Oh and just last week I was fast asleep and I dreamed I was sitting on the toilet and relaxed my bladder completely. My bladder was full and my bed was completely soaked. Lovely,eh?
    I've had dreams like that a few times. Not fun.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Those urine sample tubes...
    This. You never know when to stop or how to stop.

ReputationRep:
    Right, here's mine.

I was 8-10, I don't even remember. I was sleeping and there was an empty water bottle on the drower next to my bed. Sometime in the middle of the night, my bladder started kicking in and I woke up. Too lazy to get up and go to the bathroom that was 4m away from me, I grabbed the bottle, opened it and aimed my shotgun (considering how it went, I'd say it was more like artillery) into the bottleneck and started liberating my bladder. It was completely dark. Then I woke up and realised that barely anything hit the target. Had to shower with my bed afterwards.

ReputationRep:
    Behind my dad's car in the car park.

ReputationRep:
    In a bottle on a bus because we got stuck in heavy traffic and I was absolutely bursting. I was at the back on my own and chucked my coat over my lap, finished my bottle of coke and then got my pee-hole in the rim and tried to pee as quietly as possible. Then did the bottle up tight and put it in my bag, smiling to myself because I totally got away with it

ReputationRep:
    In a toilet

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    In a bottle on a bus because we got stuck in heavy traffic and I was absolutely bursting. I was at the back on my own and chucked my coat over my lap, finished my bottle of coke and then got my pee-hole in the rim and tried to pee as quietly as possible. Then did the bottle up tight and put it in my bag, smiling to myself because I totally got away with it
    I would of just left it on the bus tbh. They smell of piss anyway. It would of made me uncomfortable putting a warm bottle of piss in my bag.

ReputationRep:
    on the street :turban:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hezzlington)
    I would of just left it on the bus tbh. They smell of piss anyway. It would of made me uncomfortable putting a warm bottle of piss in my bag.
    Not me, I'm very clean and tidy It was only one of those small gym sacks anyways, needed a wash so I just stuck it in the washing machine when I got home, no pee actually spilled but still.

ReputationRep:
    In one of those test bottles at the hospital when I was a kid, the poor nurse wasn't expecting what was about to come… bless her. Never said my aim was a 10 tho.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.