Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Where Is the worst place you have ever peed? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ohhhhh and just thought of another, not a weird place but... I was pissed a good few years ago at a house party and I went to the bathroom for a piss, turned the light on and it stayed on for a second and the bulb must have blown cause it went out again. I could have sworn I saw the lid up when the light was on so I just felt my way over to the toilet and started pissing, only to hear it dripping all over the floor. Stopped pissing and got my torch out, and the f***ing lid was down :rofl: I tried to mop it up with some tissue but I was too pissed and left a mess, but nobody knew it was me and I didn't hear anything more of it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by uberteknik)
    In a bucket placed in a cupboard adjacent to my classroom because the teacher disallowed going to the lavatories and I was only 13 at the time.

Because it was dark, I kicked the bucket over.

I was given a months detention, made to mop up the mess with my hair, had to apologise to the teacher and pupils for being so disgusting, confessed to my priest (who wanted me to personally demonstrate again what I had done), got thrashed by my mom with a broom handle, had to wear a label pinned to my back saying 'I am unclean' for six months, made to write a public apology posted in my local newspaper, went to peeright rehab correctional facility who then forced me to wear incontinence pants for a two years.

Strangely, I now have a picture of my teacher stuck to the bottom of my toilet bowl ( I live alone), but I ain't bitter about it.
    i died whilst reading this :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    Probably my mum's back yard.

ReputationRep:
    Down my leg!!

ReputationRep:
    When I was younger I used to have a terrible problem with sleepwalking, I would frequently leave my bedroom asleep and wander around the house. In the house I grew up in the upstairs toilet door was right next to the door for my parents room. One night, my body decided to go for a sleepwee and I walked through the wrong door. My mum woke up with me pissing on the end of her pillow.

ReputationRep:
    Meh... the number of really long road trips and long distance hikes I've done... you get used to just asking the family to look away while you find a tree to duck behind. The worst places were open land... only bracken or heather to squat in... knowing that you better be quick because if any other walkers appear on the horizon they'll see everything. And you know how brightly coloured outdoor kit is :p:
    Oh yeh... I guess rural long drops in South Africa weren't all that nice (they were rare though). Or the Eastern style toilets when I went to India.

ReputationRep:
    Got so drunk at UEA during my undergrad that I was rushing to the gents as I was desperate, walked in and did my business in what I thought was the gents but was in fact the security's control room and I pissed all over a table with security equipment on it. Got banned for 6 months :L

ReputationRep:
    In the middle of a Motorway.....

ReputationRep:
    A bin. Not sure why, but I did.

ReputationRep:
    In the middle of the Andes soz god if ur real

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    In a bottle on a bus because we got stuck in heavy traffic and I was absolutely bursting. I was at the back on my own and chucked my coat over my lap, finished my bottle of coke and then got my pee-hole in the rim and tried to pee as quietly as possible. Then did the bottle up tight and put it in my bag, smiling to myself because I totally got away with it
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHUVzj1IdeU
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFAAyLEu2is

ReputationRep:
    Still one of the funniest films ever

ReputationRep:
    I peed in a swimming pool once In Tenerife when I was a little kid lol, I got wrong of the lifeguard xD Naughty me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DabThruALevels)
    In my pants when i was a likkle kid :cry2:
    Aww bless ya, it happens to the majority of us lol. If it mekks you feel any better, I peed in a swimming pool once as a kid
    • Community Assistant
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    Searching youtube for "Guy Pissing While Getting Arrested" would fit in this thread.

ReputationRep:
    I did it on someone who lived down the street from me's garden wall when I was about 7. Another neighbour who just so happened to be my friend's grandma caught me and knocked on her window (it wasn't her wall I was peeing on) and I ran all the way home. My mum was talking to her about 2 days afterwards and I was terrified that she would tell her about what I did

ReputationRep:
    Inside a lamp post.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy)
    Aww bless ya, it happens to the majority of us lol. If it mekks you feel any better, I peed in a swimming pool once as a kid
    Oh no now you know i wet myself once :cry:
    I feel sorry for whoever was in the swimming pool with you :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DabThruALevels)
    Oh no now you know i wet myself once :cry:
    I feel sorry for whoever was in the swimming pool with you :rofl:
    And? Me no care It's not like I'm gonna judge you or think ewwww or anything lol
    Me too xD Then again now that I think about it, I did it in the shallow end where no one was lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by I'mJustSomeGuy)
    And? Me no care It's not like I'm gonna judge you or think ewwww or anything lol
    Me too xD Then again now that I think about it, I did it in the shallow end where no one was lol.
    Yeah but is embarrassing cos it was like last week that it happened.
    Spoiler:
    Show
    ^ you better not have believed that to be true

Yeah but it would still spread across the water to everyone else :lol: imagine someone accidentally drank that water as well :rofl: no mater how badly i needed to pee when swimming i wouldnt cos i always thought it would become visible in some other colour or something bc of the chemicals and then everyone would laff :lol:

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.