Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Which Chinese Zodiac animal are you? Watch

• View Poll Results: What's your Chinese Zodiac?
    Rat
    3.14%
    Ox
    7.55%
    Tiger
    21.38%
    Rabbit
    28.93%
    Dragon
    19.50%
    Snake
    6.92%
    Horse
    1.89%
    Goat
    0.63%
    Monkey
    3.14%
    Rooster
    3.77%
    Dog
    1.89%
    Pig
    1.26%

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    As it's Chinese New Year tomorrow, I thought I'd add this thread for a bit of fun!
    Your zodiac animal is based on the year you were born, so refer to the chart below!

I'm a Rooster, or a **** :mmm:

So, which one are you?

Discuss.
    I'm a Sheep...makes sense because I am scared of dogs and I am used to people telling me what to do most of the time...
    ...My mother on the other hand is a Rooster which also makes sense because she always wake people up in the morning! :lol:

(Original post by claireestelle)
    pig -_-
    :console:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Only if you want to!
    LOL. Well I don't care if people know i'll be 50 in November and have a son who will be 20 in a week !

ReputationRep:
    Rabbit

ReputationRep:
    Dragon.
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boreism)
    I'm a Sheep...makes sense because I am scared of dogs and I am used to people telling me what to do most of the time...
    ...My mother on the other hand is a Rooster which also makes sense because she always wake people up in the morning! :lol:

:console:
    Do you ever read into the Chinese horoscopes? I do it for a laugh and it's actually my year this year so I'll "believe" it for just this year :rofl:

(Original post by markova21)
    LOL. Well I don't care if people know i'll be 50 in November and have a son who will be 20 in a week !
    What's your son's zodiac animal?

ReputationRep:
    Though people consider the rat not adorable, and it even makes its way into derogatory languages, it ranks first on the Chinese zodiac signs. It has characteristics of an animal with spirit, wit, alertness, delicacy, flexibility and vitality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Do you ever read into the Chinese horoscopes? I do it for a laugh and it's actually my year this year so I'll "believe" it for just this year :rofl:

What's your son's zodiac animal?
    No I don't read any horoscopes. My son is an Ox.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Personally, no. The mother does; she read on a horoscope that she would win money from somewhere...so she bought 10 lottery tickets but none of them were the million pound jackpots. :rofl::lol:

Don't believe everything you read! :p:

ReputationRep:
    Im a snek (kek)
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Joel 96)
    Though people consider the rat not adorable, and it even makes its way into derogatory languages, it ranks first on the Chinese zodiac signs. It has characteristics of an animal with spirit, wit, alertness, delicacy, flexibility and vitality.
    Animal and delicacy in the same sentence lmao.. You gonna be dinner mate.

Personally, no. The mother does; she read on a horoscope that she would win money from somewhere...so she bought 10 lottery tickets but none of them were the million pound jackpots. :rofl::lol:

Don't believe everything you read! :p:
    Hahaha, I'm not like that don't worry.

If there was a time to be superstitious I guess now's the time, I need some luck in my dead life :rofl:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by UWS)
    Hahaha, I'm not like that don't worry.

If there was a time to be superstitious I guess now's the time, I need some luck in my dead life :rofl:
    Like what; getting your first ever girlfriend? :rofl::p:
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Like what; getting your first ever girlfriend? :rofl::p:
    I have 12 gems now so that should be easier :smug:

I meant in general lol
    • TSR Community Team

ReputationRep:
    Monkey!

ReputationRep:
    Tiger

ReputationRep:
    Tiger! :thumbsup:

ReputationRep:
    Dragon, which explains why I spit hot fiyahhh 24/7

Spoiler:
    Show

As the noble animal symbol that represents the Chinese emperors, Dragons are born leaders and masters of ceremonies. And because of this, every Chinese parent is hoping to have a Dragon child. Dragon people get things started and keep them moving. They are feisty and gifted with power and luck. Most people look up to the Dragon. Dragons are born monarchs. As far as they can see, their power is indisputable. Dragons are idealists, perfectionists, they are born thinking they are perfect and they are inflexible. Dragons are also aggressive and determined, going after what they want is second nature to them. And due to their hunger for power, Dragons are not well suited to growing old. The prospect of losing power, the helpless feeling of youthful strength ebbing away is unbearable to them. Irritable and stubborn, the Dragon is a real big mouth and their words often outrun their thoughts. Nevertheless, their opinions are worth listening to and their advice is always good. People do, in fact, listen to them and their influence is considerable. They Dragon is over-proud. They are enthusiastic to the point of impetuosity, and they lose their temper easily. Dragons are dauntless, dynamic and delightful. When a Dragon enters a gathering, the room starts to simmer. The Dragon carries a self-assurance so impressive, and inflated ego so visible and a mouth so loud that it is useless to try to tell him anything. Dragons are tyrannical. They hate orders except when they are giving them. Unlike the Tiger, who imposes their will seriously and firmly, the Ox, whose authority is implied in their very stern demeanor, or the Rat, who thrusts their dominion over others, the Dragon knows innately how to exert authority yet be gentle with their slaves(<--- ooohh kinky). Dragons are terrible snobs. Although money is not always the object, they are slavishly impressed by wealth, prestige, rank and splendor. The Dragon is gifted, intelligent, tenacious, willing and generous. They can do anything. No matter whether the Dragon chooses an artistic career, medical or political one, they are going to shine in it. They will be a success wherever they go. The Dragon is often loved. They are never disappointed in love. In fact, they are frequently the cause of some drama of despair. The women of this sign are surrounded by admirers and often demanded in marriage. (<---LOL)

I tell myself I don't believe in this stuff, but the Asian side of me is like "My horoscope says that this week is supposed to be a week of fortune. I will also meet my mortal enemy and long lost friend."

ReputationRep:
    I'm a monkey. 🐵

ReputationRep:
    Tiger :3 But only just barely

ReputationRep:
    Ox :crown:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    wow, for half of my life i thought i was an ox, then my mum told me im actually a tiger. now this table says im a rabbit...

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.