Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

Should twitter be honest and admit they ban people who they disagree politically with watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sayan98)
    alt-right = special snowflakes
    the alt right does not really exist, nothing is reallly set in stone it is just a buzzword that means anything from "i want to cut down on immigration" to "I want to kill anyone that isnt white and aryan"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AperfectBalance)
    the alt right does not really exist, nothing is reallly set in stone it is just a buzzword that means anything from "i want to cut down on immigration" to "I want to kill anyone that isnt white and aryan"
    I wouldn't really say that the alt-right "doesn't really exist", I would rather say that it is very, very (very) loosely defined. I do agree that it is used increasingly as a buzzword.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Google22)
    Not all leftists are SJWs, but all SJWs are leftists.
    This is true. They are, often, either authoritarian or authoritiarian-leaning. (anti-egalitarianism [favouring "minorities"], supression of speech along with other principles, seem to be quite common)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joecphillips)
    Attachment 614756
    This tweet is enough to get someone banned even though it does not break their terms of service
    I don't think that was why he was banned.

ReputationRep:
    The same happens on TSR, we cannot challenge those at the top until we are there too ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wilfred Little)
    I don't think that was why he was banned.

I was about to update it but you beat me to it

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.