The Student Room Group

If you could time travel into the future what would do?

If you were able to visit the future for just 24 hours, what would you choose to do?
Not enough time to see very much. I'd probably just post online and ask what's worth seeing, or check the tripadvisor reviews. Then i'd get an artifact to take back and sell it for billions and live the life.
I would travel to the day I die, so my present self can value life and make the most of it.

But if I die in the future, can I come back to the present? :hmmmm:
(edited 7 years ago)
Go to the future bring back new technology use it to my advantage

Or i could just roast/congrstulate my future self
Go look at who wins all major sports competitions for the next ten years and take a photo of it so I don't forget it.

Also check the lottery to see the numbers that won in each particular week for a few years and write it down.

Then I'll just go sit near my time portal so I do not disturb the space-time continuum by someone seeing me around in the future
Reply 5
I'd travel 10 years into the future and reply to this thread to mess around with future TSRians.

I'd probably want to see if Trump ****ed America.
Go give hugs to lots of people :smile:
Reply 7
Winning lottery/superball/whatever huge gambling thing numbers there were on that day
Reply 8
See which horses won at ascot or whatever was going on, see the football scores, the lottery numbers, see what's the latest technology and steal it all and become rich! Filthy rich! Also if Arsene Wenger was still manager of Arsenal I'd know to give up any future hope of winning the PL. I think I'd also watch the best movies, then steal them and star myself in them. I've always wanted to be an Actor/director
I'd go to my own funeral to see who turned up.
Scratch my bum.
Walk around.
Grab something to eat.
Have a poo.
Go back.
I wouldn't go because I wouldn't be able to come back
Explore Mars
Reply 13
Check how mental health care in this country was doing I think. Less seriously, if Liverpool had ever won another league title...
I'd travel to about 5 seconds before my death, just to see what happens when I die

Quick Reply

Latest