Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joe cooley)
    Well, lets ignore you childish insults and stick with facts.

I did in fact ask for a link to official figures.

You didn't provide such a link.

Want another go?

Tip: The BBC, Guardian or whichever left wing organisation you allow to do your thinking for you does not qualify as official.
    the source for the article is the Home Office you degenerative idiot. That's as official as it gets.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sinatraa)
    the source for the article is the Home Office you degenerative idiot. That's as official as it gets.

More childish insults.

Still, it's good to know the level of the person you're dealing with.

Right, lets stick to the facts:

I asked for a link to official statistics. FACT

You provided a link to the BBC's interpretation of the official statistics.FACT

Look, i understand that in the SJW bubble you live in the BBC is never wrong and is to be trusted at all times.

Outside of your bubble.......not so much.

At this point I would expect you to point me in the direction of the relevant section in the home office document showing this spike in post Brexit hate crimes.

Of course you have read it haven't you?

If you could manage a post without a childish insult, i'm sure your mummy and daddy would be ever so proud, why don't you give it a go?

ReputationRep:
    More childish insults.

Still, it's good to know the level of the person you're dealing with.

Right, lets stick to the facts:

I asked for a link to official statistics. FACT

You provided a link to the BBC's interpretation of the official statistics.FACT

Look, i understand that in the SJW bubble you live in the BBC is never wrong and is to be trusted at all times.

Outside of your bubble.......not so much.

At this point I would expect you to point me in the direction of the relevant section in the home office document showing this spike in post Brexit hate crimes.

Of course you have read it haven't you?

If you could manage a post without a childish insult, i'm sure your mummy and daddy would be ever so proud, why don't you give it a go?
    The source is the Home Office.

http://report-it.org.uk/files/hate-c...6-hosb1116.pdf

Page 22.

RISE IN HATE CRIME IS A FACT

You're honestly a complete idiot.

ReputationRep:

Page 22.

You haven't quite got the hang of this have you?

It's ironic because there was a spark in hate crime after the vote and brexiters were still saying "nope we're not racist or xenophobic at all".

Now, the above is you linking the "spike" in hate crime to the referendum result and those who voted leave.

Yes?

As of yet you have failed to produce one shred of evidence to support your claim.

Large font caps does not constitute evidence i'm afraid.

ReputationRep:

Page 22.

The statistics you link to are discreditable. Anything that anyone feels to be a hate crime is noted down and recorded by the police. That is absurd.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017...hate-incident/

ReputationRep:
    You haven't quite got the hang of this have you?

It's ironic because there was a spark in hate crime after the vote and brexiters were still saying "nope we're not racist or xenophobic at all".

Now, the above is you linking the "spike" in hate crime to the referendum result and those who voted leave.

Yes?

As of yet you have failed to produce one shred of evidence to support your claim.

Large font caps does not constitute evidence i'm afraid.
    Are you purposely being stupid? Just **** off you c*nt

ReputationRep:
    Are you purposely being stupid? Just **** off you c*nt

Now,now no need for language like that.

If you insist on making claims you can't back up, of course you're going to appear foolish when they're challenged.

Tantrum throwing won't make a difference.

ReputationRep:
    Now,now no need for language like that.

If you insist on making claims you can't back up, of course you're going to appear foolish when they're challenged.

Tantrum throwing won't make a difference.
    I've backed my claim up twice and you just ignore it. I dont have time for that. You're a complete ignorant retard.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Qinge)
    I keep seeing this, when people talk about voting leave. Who took are these horrible crooks, who took your beloved rainy island?
    Politicians in Westminster and Brussels.

x
    This is a rise in reported hate crimes. There were a whole slurry of hate crimes reported after Trump's election too. I remember because all I heard about for a whole week was the evils of hijab-pulling. All those reports turned out to be a load of crap. So those figures don't actually mean much, and it'll take a while before convictions start coming in (if they do) and then we'll be able to judge more accurately.

ReputationRep:
    I've backed my claim up twice and you just ignore it. I dont have time for that. You're a complete ignorant retard.
    Nope, you showed that so called hate crime had increased and demonstrably failed to show any link between the increase and the Brexit vote.

What you have shown is that you are too immature to take part in any form of adult debate.

God help you if you carry on like this in the real world.

ReputationRep:
    Nope, you showed that so called hate crime had increased and demonstrably failed to show any link between the increase and the Brexit vote.

What you have shown is that you are too immature to take part in any form of adult debate.

God help you if you carry on like this in the real world.
    Wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Wrong.
    While simply stating "wrong" wouldn't pass as debating anywhere other than the playground, at least there were no gratuitous insults thrown in.

You're getting there,well done!

ReputationRep:
    While simply stating "wrong" wouldn't pass as debating anywhere other than the playground, at least there were no gratuitous insults thrown in.

You're getting there,well done!
    I've given proof. Like it or not, you being patronising doesnt change the fact that you're ignorant.

I dare you to refute the home offices findings. Pls give analysis of every reported hate crime and explain why it is not linked to brexit and why there hasnt been a rise in hate crime.

ReputationRep:
    I've given proof. Like it or not, you being patronising doesnt change the fact that you're ignorant.

I dare you to refute the home offices findings. Pls give analysis of every reported hate crime and explain why it is not linked to brexit and why there hasnt been a rise in hate crime.
    I find patronising those unable to debate without petty insult, to be the best way to deal with them.

I make a point of treating people with respect, when they act in a manner that deserves it.

Refute the home office findings?

Nowhere in the home office document does it state that the increase in so called hate crimes was linked to the referendum.

YOU are claiming the rise in hate crime is linked to Brexit yet can not produce any evidence to prove this link, it's not up to me to prove you wrong.

ReputationRep:
    Before the Brexit vote, the country was in the hands of the immigrants, the "refugees", the liberal elite, the cultural Marxists, the PC brigade, the unelected bureaucrats in Europe. Now it is back in the hands of the white British working class where it belongs.

ReputationRep:
    I find patronising those unable to debate without petty insult, to be the best way to deal with them.

I make a point of treating people with respect, when they act in a manner that deserves it.

Refute the home office findings?

Nowhere in the home office document does it state that the increase in so called hate crimes was linked to the referendum.

YOU are claiming the rise in hate crime is linked to Brexit yet can not produce any evidence to prove this link, it's not up to me to prove you wrong.
    After the brexit vote there was a rise in hate crime. There is a clear link, only a degenerate would say its a coincidence.

ReputationRep:
    After the brexit vote there was a rise in hate crime. There is a clear link, only a degenerate would say its a coincidence.
    A clear link?

If it's that clear why are you incapable of producing any evidence to confirm this link?

Petty insults again after you managed a post without one......you're such a disappointment.

ReputationRep:
    A clear link?

If it's that clear why are you incapable of producing any evidence to confirm this link?

Petty insults again after you managed a post without one......you're such a disappointment.
    The evidence is on the link. pg 22.

ReputationRep:
    The evidence is on the link. pg 22.
    Just read page 22,again, nowhere does it mention:

The referendum.

Brexit.

A link between the result of the referendum and a spike in hate crime.

You're clear link would appear to be invisible.

ReputationRep:
    Just read page 22,again, nowhere does it mention:

The referendum.

Brexit.

A link between the result of the referendum and a spike in hate crime.

You're clear link would appear to be invisible.
    Wrong.

"On Thursday 23 June 2016, the EU referendum took place and the people of the United Kingdom voted to leave the European Union. Following this result, information released by the National Police Chiefs’ Council (NPCC), which covers Northern Ireland as well as England and Wales, showed that there had been an increase in the level of reported and recorded hate crime. This Annex provides information on the level of police recorded hate crime around the time of the EU Referendum as notified to the Home Office."

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.