Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi I have decided that their currently are not enough threads with cry baby Stalinist moaning about Trump and Brexit.

Unfortunately the 207 new threads created on these topics every day are not quite sufficient to express their dismay.

So in order to help with that I have created yet another thread on the topic.

I love TSR. I love the TSR people. But you have people coming through the hyperlinks that are from all over. And they're bad. They're really bad.

You have people coming in, and I'm not just saying from Chat - I'm talking about people that are from all over that are spammers and infants, and they're coming into this subforum.

When Chat sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending IlliberalLiberals. They’re not sending KingBradleys. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing spam. They’re bringing cringe. They’re idiots. And some, I assume, are good people.

Lets build a wall around Chat, and make them pay for it!

Make______________________
      The Student Room
      __________________great again!

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by Mathemagicien)
      I love TSR. I love the TSR people. But you have people coming through the hyperlinks that are from all over. And they're bad. They're really bad.

You have people coming in, and I'm not just saying from Chat - I'm talking about people that are from all over that are spammers and infants, and they're coming into this subforum.

When Chat sends its people, they’re not sending their best. They’re not sending IlliberalLiberals. They’re not sending KingBradleys. They’re sending people that have lots of problems, and they’re bringing those problems with us. They’re bringing spam. They’re bringing cringe. They’re idiots. And some, I assume, are good people.

Lets build a wall around Chat, and make them pay for it!

Make______________________
      The Student Room
      __________________great again!
      Haha I genuinely read that in Trump's voice :lol:

ReputationRep:
      Guys their is huge breaking news that changes everything apparently there are unsubstantiated reports which can not be verified at this time that suggest Donald trump was allegedly potentially wearing green trousers when he had his breakfast today.

Now you may be wondering why the hell should anyone care about this? I. Which case if you are your a racist scum because apparently some racist guy who may or may not actually be racist but who we have never heard of and are been told is racist at one point wore green trousers which means that by trump doing this he must obviously be racist to.

This could mean we have slavery and concentration camps in the USA soon. Clearly to satisfy cry baby left wingers and not of course corrupt corporate interests and foreign enemies who have bought the political system we should impeach trump even though their is no evidence for this at all and nobody should care regardless but because it's trump we need to act like it's a massive deal.

(Original post by Luke7456)
        Guys their is huge breaking news that changes everything apparently there are unsubstantiated reports which can not be verified at this time that suggest Donald trump was allegedly potentially wearing green trousers when he had his breakfast today.

Now you may be wondering why the hell should anyone care about this? I. Which case if you are your a racist scum because apparently some racist guy who may or may not actually be racist but who we have never heard of and are been told is racist at one point wore green trousers which means that by trump doing this he must obviously be racist to.

This could mean we have slavery and concentration camps in the USA soon. Clearly to satisfy cry baby left wingers and not of course corrupt corporate interests and foreign enemies who have bought the political system we should impeach trump even though their is no evidence for this at all and nobody should care regardless but because it's trump we need to act like it's a massive deal.
        You should write for buzzfeed.

Submit reply
      TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 28, 2017
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      What newspaper do you read/prefer?
      Useful resources
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.