Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Are you better looking than your partner? Watch

Do you think/ are you told that you are better looking than your boyfriend/girlfriend, or do you think they are better looking than you? And state your gender in replies please
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    I am dating myself and I do believe I am the uglier and better looking one out of us both.

ReputationRep:
    I think my boyfriend's better looking and he thinks I'm better looking
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    Because my partner is overweight and isn't 'conventionally' good looking, I used to always get people asking why I was with him and not someone 'better looking. I'm not conventionally hot either but because of the weight difference, people thought I was missing out by not being with someone who was thin. It shocked me that people couldn't see past his weight.

ReputationRep:
    She could do with losing a few pounds. I don't think there is much difference between us. Nobody has ever said anything but who would? That would be extremely rude. I do think I edge it though.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.