Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

UKL 0-5 picture thread watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Invisible)
    I have a picture when I was around 4 or 5 years old in the picture thread, along with one when I was 16.
    U look like danial radcliff (harry potter in the movies) from the side

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by deianra)
    Awww, bless! Your hair matches the colour of the ice-cream cone! Cool top :cool:

I think that length of hair is perfect. Unisex, with a feminine touch. Very nice!
    My hair's not that colour any more - it's gone brown, with blonde highlights growing out (can't afford to get them fixed)

MC Hawking - do you mean Daveo wants to be a paediatrician? Or are you just generally casting aspersions on his character?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    My hair's not that colour any more - it's gone brown, with blonde highlights growing out (can't afford to get them fixed)

MC Hawking - do you mean Daveo wants to be a paediatrician? Or are you just generally casting aspersions on his character?
    both. as a paediatrician he'll have easy access to children.

ReputationRep:
    I'm not sure how old I am here though, but it should at least be younger than 5.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Adhsur)
    my, what a handsome lad you were.

ReputationRep:
    hehe awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww my neighbour's grand daughter resembles you so much

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MC Hawking IV)
    my, what a handsome lad you were.
    :confused: :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zazy)
    hehe awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww my neighbour's grand daughter resembles you so much
    Hehehe

ReputationRep:
    MC Hawking are you qute finished? You ******* prick! I don't appreciated lies being spread about me thanks. Go back to the hole you came out of and stay there! **** HEAD! :mad:

EDIT SORRY FOR LANGUAGE

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    MC Hawking are you qute finished? You ****in prick! I don't appreciated lies being spread about me thanks. Go back to the hole you came out of and stay there! **** HEAD! :mad:
    language like that in a thread of this nature is very inappropriate. besides if you hate being called a paedo you should stop your eccentric habits.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    MC Hawking are you qute finished? You ****in prick! I don't appreciated lies being spread about me thanks. Go back to the hole you came out of and stay there! **** HEAD! :mad:
    :eek: I doubt very much whether anyone took his/her word..dont get worked up over such an important statement..

ReputationRep:
    Just shot a framed pic with my camera (but I couldn't figure out how to turn off the flash dammit ) so there's a bit of glare...

http://www.robynadam.plus.com/toddlerrob.html

ReputationRep:
    language like that in a thread of this nature is very inappropriate. besides if you hate being called a paedo you should stop your eccentric habits.
    I know my language was innapropriate but you just pissed me off. Would you care to outline some of my 'eccentric habits'?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    Hun, nobody was listening to him anyway!

Damn, I meant to go back to f51 tonight. Will have to wait till tomorrow.

ReputationRep:
    Shall we have a cutest baby poll?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daveo)
    I know my language was innapropriate but you just pissed me off. Would you care to outline some of my 'eccentric habits'?
    i can't. i might banned for inappropriate language. but anyway it's not like people think any less of you now that they know about your behaviour.

ReputationRep:
    Shall we have a cutest baby poll?
    yeah, when we have a good range of pics funny

ReputationRep:
    i can't. i might banned for inappropriate language. but anyway it's not like people think any less of you now that they know about your behaviour.
    Well your right about one thing, your going to get banned for the umpteenth time. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramaya)
    Can't believe that i'm putting this here but may as well.
    Lovely minnie mouse tshirt :rolleyes:
    I was about 5 here.
    u look sooo cute!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: August 11, 2004
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.