Hi! My name is Kam and I am currently studying at UCL.
I am working on a fashion related business idea and would like to work with some creatives from CSM/LCF. I have secured seed funding for the business idea and have progressed onto phase 2 of a highly competitive and prestigious business competition run by UCL. I am currently in the process of developing the business and applying for further funding. I would like to create some prototypes (MVP) for the business which is an accessory bag designed in the form of a holster and thus require a person or a team who can do the following:
- Fashion illustration - I guess you can all sketch but I will require 'technical drawings' from someone who can draw my vision and also add their own artistic flair to it.
- Graphic designing - getting drawings from paper to screen. - 3D modelling?
- Bag making (pattern cutting, stitching/sewing, textiles, production of prototype etc) – This stage will require creating the prototype.
This project will be a joint effort with myself and is a great opportunity for anyone looking to:
1. add to their portfolio with innovative work.
2. Work on an exciting new project which has the potential to turn over millions very soon.
3. Work with a team of creatives.
4. Gain experience with working alongside a start-up.
5. Expand network
6. Gain exposure to business related resources and intelligence through working with me.
7. Designing and creating something challenging that may sharpen your skills and add to your experience.
Depending on how we work as a team, there will be a potential job (ad hoc design work at the very least) in the near future.
Minimum reward - Gift vouchers, work for portfolio, all of the above. Reward negotiable. Potential reward - designing job at a start-up. I look forward to meeting you!
You must be available as soon as possible, preferably on Wednesday 1st February 2017 for a face to face chat. Please contact me through email so we can arrange a ‘meeting’. [email protected]
instagram @kam.xhy Thank you
Join thousands of students this half term