Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    When applying for my ucas and picking university. I filled out my result using my level 2 math and my level 2 English which I achieved during the year i spent In college I lived in ireland after my junior cert i came to the uk then began college as my Junior cert grade is equivalent to gcse. I have my junior cert result of which i achieved during the time spent at secondary school in Ireland. My question is could I swap the result i have placed on ucas from my Level 2 math and English with my Ireland junior cert With 8 subject. English (D), MATH (C), HISTORY (D), GEOGRAPHY (E), ART, CRAFT, DESIGN (C), BUSINESS STUDIES (C), MATERIAL TECHNOLOGY (C) and C.S.P.E (D).Thank you.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 27, 2017
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.