Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I applied to camberwell for the art foundation just over a week ago now and haven't heard anything back ?
    the other uni's i have applied for to do the foundation have given me an interview date but UAL still hasn't even said anything.

All i've heard is them saying they got my application and i need to add my personal statement and add a reference (which I have done) , I'm now worried I have applied wrong because not heard anything back.

Is anyone else in this situation or is this likely that i'm not getting an interview at all ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by taylorhartley)
    I applied to camberwell for the art foundation just over a week ago now and haven't heard anything back ?
    the other uni's i have applied for to do the foundation have given me an interview date but UAL still hasn't even said anything.

All i've heard is them saying they got my application and i need to add my personal statement and add a reference (which I have done) , I'm now worried I have applied wrong because not heard anything back.

Is anyone else in this situation or is this likely that i'm not getting an interview at all ?

i applied for csm art foundation near the end of december and only just heard from them like 3 days ago. ual seems to take forever, still waiting for an interview date from london college of fashion if i ever get one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by limbujasmine)
    i applied for csm art foundation near the end of december and only just heard from them like 3 days ago. ual seems to take forever, still waiting for an interview date from london college of fashion if i ever get one.
    oh really !! i was thinking of emailing them to see if the got my application and reference all okay as the deadline date is tomorrow !
    well done for getting an interview then, nd gd luck for lcf

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    University of the Arts London resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.