Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Susie07)
    Same here, still waiting! I know quite a lot of people who have had offers but not heard of any rejections yet so getting really worried. What grades do you have from last year?
    I got ABBB but I missed 2-3 months cause of an operation so that's why my grades are lower, what did you get??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tara4321)
    I got ABBB but I missed 2-3 months cause of an operation so that's why my grades are lower, what did you get??
    AABBC so quite similar. What are your conditions from Aberdeen? Mine are AA at higher which I feel is a bit steep!

ReputationRep:
    AABBC so quite similar. What are your conditions from Aberdeen? Mine are AA at higher which I feel is a bit steep!
    That's better than mine, B at adv higher and AA at highers... I suppose I've only got 4 highers though, so nervous for Dundee but I hope they get back soon, good luck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tara4321)
    That's better than mine, B at adv higher and AA at highers... I suppose I've only got 4 highers though, so nervous for Dundee but I hope they get back soon, good luck!
    Hey, I applied for the Scots and English degree but haven't heard anything back yet. I'm in the same boat with 4 highers. Hope you hear back soon!

(Original post by Lucy1117)
      Hey, I applied for the Scots and English degree but haven't heard anything back yet. I'm in the same boat with 4 highers. Hope you hear back soon!
      I am also waiting to hear about Scots & English. Maybe they only deal with that after straight Law? Good luck!

ReputationRep:
      I hope that's the case, good luck to you too!

ReputationRep:
      I'm hoping those who have had all their offers for ages start firming other unis so there are more spaces available at Dundee! Don't know if it works like that though.

ReputationRep:
      What grades did you get last year? I'm not feeling very positive just now, it's hard to know how they make their offers and why it's so late for some of us.

ReputationRep:
      Anyone heard back from Dundee law this week? I'd convinced myself all the offers/rejections would have been out by yesterday at the latest but nothing.

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by glasgowsam)
      Anyone heard back from Dundee law this week? I'd convinced myself all the offers/rejections would have been out by yesterday at the latest but nothing.
      I'm yet to hear back. A few conditionals went out this week for other subjects I know, so maybe this means that we'll hear soon?

I think it is a pretty poor show by Dundee admin to be taking so long. 👿😡

ReputationRep:
        I'm yet to hear back. A few conditionals went out this week for other subjects I know, so maybe this means that we'll hear soon?
        yeah i heard from Law (Scots and English) tonight and got a conditional Hope everyone else hears soon!

ReputationRep:
        I heard back tonight and got a conditional for Scots law my conditions are BB

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Dancingshoes505)
        I heard back tonight and got a conditional for Scots law my conditions are BB
        Can i ask is this your first choice? What were your higher grades?

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Abbeydabey17)
        Can i ask is this your first choice? What were your higher grades?
        Not sure what my first choice is either Dundee or Strathclyde it just depends if I choose to stay at home or not. I got AABC in my highers and an A at nat 5 last year.

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Abbeydabey17)
        yeah i heard from Law (Scots and English) tonight and got a conditional Hope everyone else hears soon!
        Congrats. What are your conditions?

ReputationRep:
        Abbey and dancing shoes, what time did you hear? Did you get an email or did you check track? No emails yet for me, getting nervous!

ReputationRep:
        Abbey and dancing shoes, what time did you hear? Did you get an email or did you check track? No emails yet for me, getting nervous!
        I've had no email from the uni. I got a track notification at 17:30. Hope you get an offer!

ReputationRep:
        i got an email from ucas at 16:45 but no email from the uni, hope you hear soon!

ReputationRep:
        (Original post by Dancingshoes505)
        Not sure what my first choice is either Dundee or Strathclyde it just depends if I choose to stay at home or not. I got AABC in my highers and an A at nat 5 last year.
        Aww have you had an offer from strathclyde? If so what are your conditions?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
      Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
      Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.