Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Texting a girl Watch

Announcements

I'm texting a girl, I usually talk a lot hence why most of my texts are pretty long this girl I text likes to talk in a few sentences even when I send a medium sized message

How do I become a better texter or text like she does?

ReputationRep:
    add her on facebook/snapchat or something. Who wants to text here?
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by LisaNikita)
    add her on facebook/snapchat or something. Who wants to text here?
    He didn't even mention that they talk on here. Talking on TSR isn't "texting".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    He didn't even mention that they talk on here. Talking on TSR isn't "texting".
    I'm sorry that I use my phone to use TSR

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm texting a girl, I usually talk a lot hence why most of my texts are pretty long this girl I text likes to talk in a few sentences even when I send a medium sized message

How do I become a better texter or text like she does?
    learn to compress what you're saying into a smaller amount of words.

remove words and irrelevant points
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by LisaNikita)
    I'm sorry that I use my phone to use TSR
    I also use my phone all the time, that was not the point.
    • Political Ambassador

I don't really enjoy talking in paragraphs when I text someone, I just want the conversation to flow.

Keeping it simple is always the best. I'm not saying you should talk less, just send one or two sentences, see what she thinks and then continue from there.

(Original post by EC)
    I don't really enjoy talking in paragraphs when I text someone, I just want the conversation to flow.

Keeping it simple is always the best. I'm not saying you should talk less, just send one or two sentences, see what she thinks and then continue from there.
    I know what you mean but's it's very tempting to right a big message its just bc I speak a lot in real life, I have a big mouth
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)

Oh yea, bare ghosting me :hand::lol:
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by ByronicHero)
    Oh yea, bare ghosting me :hand::lol:
    Lol what, when

If I remember correctly you didn't reply when I quoted you back and asked you something.
    • Political Ambassador

I know what you mean but's it's very tempting to right a big message its just bc I speak a lot in real life, I have a big mouth
    As long as you're not rambling randomly about subjects she doesn't have any idea about it'll be fine. Just try to keep it interesting.

And I hope you're not only talking about yourself in these long messages lol.
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    Lol what, when

If I remember correctly you didn't reply when I quoted you back and asked you something.
    Okay I'd like to deny this but the truth is that I ignore **** all the time. I guess this is on me. Forgive me because I'm baller?

(Original post by EC)
    As long as you're not rambling randomly about subjects she doesn't have any idea about it'll be fine. Just try to keep it interesting.

And I hope you're not only talking about yourself in these long messages lol.
    Quite the opposite infact she talkers about herself a little too much
    • Political Ambassador

Okay I'd like to deny this but the truth is that I ignore **** all the time. I guess this is on me. Forgive me because I'm baller?
    A baller. :rofl:

WHO EVEN SAYS THAT

Quite the opposite infact she talkers about herself a little too much
    Find some common ground. Lol.
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    A baller. :rofl:

WHO EVEN SAYS THAT

Find some common ground. Lol.
    Wastemen looking to taste some part of their youth? We can't all be you, babe

ReputationRep:
    I consider a person like you a good texter and I was under the impression that many other girls feel the same.
    • Political Ambassador

Wastemen looking to taste some part of their youth? We can't all be you, babe
    Went from baller to wasteman to babe really quick. Lmfao. :evilbanana:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NeeceLondon)
    I consider a person like you a good texter and I was under the impression that many other girls feel the same.
    ^This

ReputationRep:
    :doctor:
    • Political Ambassador
    • PS Reviewer

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EC)
    Went from baller to wasteman to babe really quick. Lmfao. :evilbanana:
    Can't I be all three if you want to come round the ends I will take you but trust me you don't want it

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.