Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Honest TSR thread titles Watch

ReputationRep:
    "Please do my dissertation survey to save me having to forge them"
    "I know I'm smart, but I want strangers to know it too"
    "Is £24k good for a starting salary - (even though I've actually only been offered £19k)?"
    "Tell me that even though my housemates and I have utterly destroyed the place, it's our landlord that is the bad guy"
    "Please have sex with me"

ReputationRep:
    "I got an offer from x university? Come here to circle jerk with us!"

I go to Oxford btw.

ReputationRep:
    "Something just happened to me that I want to brag about, so I'm going to make a thread about it under the guise of an AMA thread"

ReputationRep:
    "I want attention"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    "I want attention"
    that was my idea :rofl::rofl: you beat me to it!!!

ReputationRep:
    "I only got 15A* at GCSE and 6A* at A-level. Is that good enough to go to Oxbridge?"
    Translates to "make my ego even bigger, I want to see how big my head can get"
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    ''i can make accounts faster than being banned, i seriously have too much time on my hand''

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    "Something just happened to me that I want to brag about, so I'm going to make a thread about it under the guise of an AMA thread"
    Too real. Some guy was bragging about how he punched a clown a while back.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherub012)
    Too real. Some guy was bragging about how he punched a clown a while back.
    Sounds like a right prick...

On a serious note, at least I just made a thread to tell it as it was with the clear intent of just doing that, I didn't try and casually disguise it as an AMA

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Sounds like a right prick...

On a serious note, at least I just made a thread to tell it as it was with the clear intent of just doing that, I didn't try and casually disguise it as an AMA
    You can't punch someone, let alone a killer clown, and not think it was badass.

ReputationRep:
    "I'm sexually attracted to children so here's another forum number game thread to distract me from the urges burgeoning inside of me".

ReputationRep:
    "I got rejected from X university, because of this I now think it's overrated, if you don't agree you're in denial"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cherub012)
    You can't punch someone, let alone a killer clown, and not think it was badass.
    Truth be told, I just knew it'd probably be met with an equal amount of praise and condemnation and spark a big debate and I found the idea of that extremely entertaining :rofl:
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    'I know what people are going to say but I'm still going to ask this to cause debate '
    • Political Ambassador

"MASSIVE CLICKBAIT cause stop whatever you're doing and rep me while you're utterly shocked and amused''

ReputationRep:
    "Please tell me that DofE is basically a golden ticket to MIT"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Viva Emptiness)
    "I'm sexually attracted to children so here's another forum number game thread to distract me from the urges burgeoning inside of me".
    I don't really get this one, but it feels like I should upvote it for some reason
    • Very Important Poster
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    "Buy this kitchen because my company is on the decline so I have to resort to selling them to broke students"

ReputationRep:
    "I am x person or am doing x thing - AMA"

-but dont ask anything too personal, no jokes allowed, please censor any swearing, no insults of any kind either too, no low key shade, make sure you reply rly quickly to this thread or my self worth depreciates further

ReputationRep:
    Boy gets rejected/not noticed by ONE girl who is probably shallow anyway

"Why am i such a failure"
    "How do i accept being ugly"
    "How can I cope with being a virgin forevers"

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.