Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Why would a girl be such a ***** to me? Watch

I've liked this girl for quite some time, but I gave up on her because she's in a relationship with someone.

Trouble is she always tries to get my attention, and always speaks to me. I don't ever initiate.

Anyway, her female friend is an absolute *****. I'm not asking her to say hello to me all the time, I just want her to acknowledge I'm there. She completely ignores me, and when my ex-crush talks to me, she cuts through us.

Her male friend does this a lot too.

It's ****ing annoying.

ReputationRep:
    ignore her then?
    • Political Ambassador
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Ignore her then. Simples.

ReputationRep:
    They're well-jel

Hate to be in your position. But what can you do when people wanna be spiteful?

Be the better person. Literally. If they don't want to share her, then does she really have good friends? Doubt her choice of mates?

(Original post by Qinge)
    ignore her then?
    Ignore her friends, or ignore my ex-crush?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Ignore her friends, or ignore my ex-crush?
    why not both.

(Original post by BrainyBengali)
    They're well-jel

Hate to be in your position. But what can you do when people wanna be spiteful?

Be the better person. Literally. If they don't want to share her, then does she really have good friends? Doubt her choice of mates?
    It's horrible.

I still like my crush, I guess, but I'm not going to make a proper move when she's taken.

Her male friend is embarrassing... he cuts through everything, he hugs her in front of me (you can see she's uncomfortable about it)... what. a. mess.

ReputationRep:
    there is no point wasting time and energy on negative people

(Original post by Qinge)
    why not both.
    Because my crush isn't being the *****.

ReputationRep:
    Friends talk. Her friends probably act this way because of what she says in conversations and that's just the truth. You say she looks uncomfortable when her male friend hugs her but this doesn't mean she feels uncomfortable because he's embarrassing himself - she may just feel uncomfortable about the situation she's in. I'm just saying this because what you're saying sounds pretty similar to me, a boy I know and my two friends (one female and one male). Friends can be pretty protective.

This is just one opinion though.

Anyway she's in a relationship now so you can't really do anything at this point in time anyway.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 27, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.