Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Edexcel Economics A Paper 1: Markets and business behaviour 9EC0 01 - 06 Jun 2017 Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eman0161)
    Does anyone know if 25 markers are meant to be answered with 2 points evaluated or 3/4 less developed points with evaluations? My 2 teachers are telling my class different things.
    idk either but its quality of points now for sure as its levels based

ReputationRep:
    if anyone wants to PM me i've made a full set of notes for both edexcel micro and macro which combine sources from the edexcel provided 'getting started guide', CGP books, Econplusdal and also books given by my teacher. Also got a document with specifically how to structure 15 and 25 mark questions, with real world micro and macro examples and potential essay questions . I will soon be making a document for paper 3 after this micro exam. can email or if anyone knows a way I can upload the whole thing to an online drive or something that would be cool

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Eman0161)
    Does anyone know if 25 markers are meant to be answered with 2 points evaluated or 3/4 less developed points with evaluations? My 2 teachers are telling my class different things.

Essay Structure (25 mark, paper 1 and 2)

• Definitions – Key points in the question
    • 2 points for
    • 2 ‘on the other hand’ points
    • Judgement

Paragraph Structure for points

• Point
    • Cause of Point
    • Consequence of point
    • Examples/Evidence of point
    • Evaluate the examples/evidence or the point

I can send you a full document which shows how to evaluate and write a judgement if you like just pm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by addingishard)
    Essay Structure (25 mark, paper 1 and 2)

• Definitions – Key points in the question
    • 2 points for
    • 2 ‘on the other hand’ points
    • Judgement

Paragraph Structure for points

• Point
    • Cause of Point
    • Consequence of point
    • Examples/Evidence of point
    • Evaluate the examples/evidence or the point

I can send you a full document which shows how to evaluate and write a judgement if you like just pm
    Hi can you please send it to me

ReputationRep:
    Is there one for macro/paper 2?

ReputationRep:
    Hi,could you send this to me as well pls

ReputationRep:
    How did everyone find it

ReputationRep:
    hi! could you possibly dm the notes thanks very much appreciated

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brussels sprouts
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.