Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Trump caught sexually assaulting PM Theresa May Watch

ReputationRep:
    Ok I just watched it and he's helping her walk down the stairs?

Honestly what is wrong with you delusional people :rofl:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dat Tall Guy)
    Honestly what is wrong with you delusional people :rofl:
    We all know he's a serial sex pest. People look for it in every situation, that's all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fullofsurprises)
    We all know he's a serial sex pest. People look for it in every situation, that's all.
    What sex crimes has he been found guilty of?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LisaNikita)
    America elected a racist, xenophobic, homophobic, sexist, white supremacist, capitalist freak! All Americans are dumb!!!!!!!!!!
    Now thats not fair. Not all just an almost majority.

ReputationRep:
    When it's forcible and the man just won't let go and he's doing it to dominate. Which from the clips looks pretty much what was happening.

The really sad part of this is the desperate submission she was showing as a result of Brexit. In the EU, politicians, male and female, treat each other in public in a modern, respectful way. This looked like some kind of 19th century imperial deference.

We were more powerful as part of the dreaded EU.
    This is the silliest thing I've heard all day. And I work in a care home.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by heineken)
    This is the silliest thing I've heard all day. And I work in a care home.
    Exactly. I'm relatively liberal and hate to see those sorts of people poisoning the image of liberalism with their absurd crud

ReputationRep:
    You can tell from the way she looks that it is unwanted, particularly the way he holds it in place with his other hand, kind of giving her no choice.

He really is an odious creepy old perv.
    I think it's high time you delete your account.

You don't speak for all women, and you certainly don't speak for the PM.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dindu)
    Since when is holding hands sexual assault?
    Since Trump started doing it, and it will immediately stop being sexual assault when Trump stops. BAsically it's sexual assault only when Trump does it, but all the time he does it.

ReputationRep:
    Btw, they only held hands for a short time while walking down the slippery stairs because she was wearing heels. It's just politeness, trump doesn't usually do it but clearly he feels that when meeting an important ally it is important to be polite.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dat Tall Guy)
    How did you get all that :rofl:?
    FoS is an expert in these matters; if she says it is true it is true.

ReputationRep:

The really sad part of this is the desperate submission she was showing as a result of Brexit. In the EU, politicians, male and female, treat each other in public in a modern, respectful way. This looked like some kind of 19th century imperial deference.

You want to see "desperate submission"? Check this convo out...

This was during the halcyon days when we were the so called "bridge" between the US and EU too...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/5188258.stm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LisaNikita)
    America elected a racist, xenophobic, homophobic, sexist, white supremacist, capitalist freak! All Americans are dumb!!!!!!!!!!
    ALL Americans didn't vote for Donald Trump. ALL Americans do not like Donald Trump. In fact, if you do some simple research, you'll discover a significant amount of Americans dislike Donald Trump. This would explain the protests going on all over the country right now.

This would be like me, as an American, claiming that everyone from the UK is "dumb" for voting Brexit.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by toridor324_)
    ALL Americans didn't vote for Donald Trump. ALL Americans do not like Donald Trump. In fact, if you do some simple research, you'll discover a significant amount of Americans dislike Donald Trump. This would explain the protests going on all over the country right now.

This would be like me, as an American, claiming that everyone from the UK is "dumb" for voting Brexit.
    One of my cheap attempts at sarcasm
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Harold98)
    Btw, they only held hands for a short time while walking down the slippery stairs because she was wearing heels. It's just politeness, trump doesn't usually do it but clearly he feels that when meeting an important ally it is important to be polite.
    Clearly a silly deplorable who would defend Trump even if he raped babies on video, he has absolutely zero respect for women, Conway is really a man!

ReputationRep:
    Taking the 'special relationship' to the next level.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    When it's forcible and the man just won't let go and he's doing it to dominate. Which from the clips looks pretty much what was happening.

I'm guessing if Obama did the exact same thing he would have being a gentleman and a good bloke and not a rapist perv?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.