Turn on thread page Beta

where have u been working in the hols? watch

ReputationRep:
    just wondering where u guys have been working in the hols?

ReputationRep:
    Wilkinsons...all day, every day, Im wanting to go back to college now!!

ReputationRep:
    Tescos far too often for far too long.

ReputationRep:
    Nowhere!

ReputationRep:
    Marks & Spencer.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thom18)
    Marks & Spencer.
    Do you like your job?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiAnY)
    Do you like your job?
    Yeah, it's alright. It's paid for my driving test, at least.
    There are many much worse places I could work.

ReputationRep:
    What is this wor-ki-ng that you speak of?

ReputationRep:
    Yay for country pubs! (except on local town's market days!)
    Worked everyday for the past week, feel so tired I'm not used to hard work it seems!

I havn't bothered this year...

ReputationRep:
    Have the coolest job ever. I'm working as an Activity Leader at a local language school, which means I spend 60 hours a week lying on a beach and playing freezby. Also involves trips paintballing, to the local waterpark and to London shopping every saturday...... love my job!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supergirl)
    just wondering where u guys have been working in the hols?
    Slaving away at Oasis. My manager is a nasty slime ball.

*Should this be in the Academic section?

ReputationRep:
    In an office.. the most boring thing I've ever experience in my life.. ever!!

ReputationRep:
    M*D*****'s :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by fully)
    Have the coolest job ever. I'm working as an Activity Leader at a local language school, which means I spend 60 hours a week lying on a beach and playing freezby. Also involves trips paintballing, to the local waterpark and to London shopping every saturday...... love my job!!
    Wow that sounds uber cool I want to be a summer camp monitor next summer, if i get accepted

ReputationRep:
    Natwest 7am-7pm 5.5 days a week, but i'm gonna leave soon need some time off.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chats)
    Natwest 7am-7pm 5.5 days a week, but i'm gonna leave soon need some time off.
    Woah ... you must be RAKING it in

Im casually working at the co-op, around 20-25 hrs per week. It aint that bad, only when its REALLY hot and youre stuck on till all day sweating your arse off cos the tils are right next to the windows.

Btw how much do you guys all get paid? Im on 4.66 an hr which is ok I suppose but you can get loads more right?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by maattdi_2000)
    Woah ... you must be RAKING it in

Im casually working at the co-op, around 20-25 hrs per week. It aint that bad, only when its REALLY hot and youre stuck on till all day sweating your arse off cos the tils are right next to the windows.

Btw how much do you guys all get paid? Im on 4.66 an hr which is ok I suppose but you can get loads more right?
    i'm doing ok £8.50p/h, but it is so boring and theres always moany cutomers. the worst part is travelling to and from work especially in the heat stuck in the tube like animals

ReputationRep:
    working for a media intelligence company. Leaving soon tho to go on holiday

ReputationRep:
    Next Clearance. well not full time really, nasty people wouldn't give me extra hours when i said i was available, and then complain that nobody's put their name down for more hours. durrh! leaving tomorrow though- it's a good job, just our managers are a bit power-tripped

University open days

1. University of Cambridge
    Christ's College Undergraduate
    Wed, 26 Sep '18
  2. Norwich University of the Arts
    Undergraduate Open Days Undergraduate
    Fri, 28 Sep '18
  3. Edge Hill University
    Faculty of Health and Social Care Undergraduate
    Sat, 29 Sep '18
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.