Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I was just hoping someone from Leeds Beckett would be able to give me some advice please...

Basically, I am hoping to go to Leeds Beckett uni in September and will be in my first year. Looking over the accomodation situation, it seems that private student halls such as IQ and St Anne's, are a lot cheaper compared to what you get with the university.

Has anybody stayed in these private halls and if so, did you have the same experience as you would in the uni accomodation and would you recommend it?

Thank you so much, any advice would be helpful 😁

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Which campus are you going to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EbonyM)
    Hi,

Which campus are you going to?
    Headingly

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mollybx)
    Headingly
    I am also going to Headingley. What course are you doing?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.