Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

why do girls ignore me? Watch

Help

ReputationRep:
    Welp. Life's greatest unanswered question

ReputationRep:
    Because you're anon and you've given us no info

ReputationRep:
    Because they can't see all them Rep gems...

ReputationRep:
    What did you message them? hm

ReputationRep:
    Because you're not good looking

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ghost88)
    Because they can't see all them Rep gems...
    :rofl: take a rep

(Original post by saraxh)
    What did you message them? hm
    I just mean a general lack of interest in real life and especially online. After how are you the convo is always over. Tbh this problem is more online
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serah.exe)
    For the last eight years of my life, since I hit puberty, I've been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection and unfulfilled desires, all because girls have never been attracted to me. Girls gave their affection and sex and love to other men, never to me.
    I'm 22 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl. And through college, 2 1/2 years, more than that actually, I'm still a virgin. It has been very torturous.
    College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. In those years I've had to rot in loneliness, it's not fair.
    You girls have never been attracted to me. I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me but I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime because I don't know what you don't see in me, I'm the perfect guy and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman. I will punish all of you for it.
    The feels when TSR doesn't let you rep a person... who you haven't repped for a week.
    • Political Ambassador

If you text them "help" as well that's an issue.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I just mean a general lack of interest in real life and especially online. After how are you the convo is always over. Tbh this problem is more online
    Well if you're opening the conversation online with "Hi, how are you?" without any other purpose or meaning then the conversation is going to dry up fast, as it has nowhere to go besides "good thanks you?".

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Be interesting. As in ask questions....etc
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    I still love you :emo:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbKE...utu.be&t=1m20s

ReputationRep:
    for the last eight years of my life, since i hit puberty, i've been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection and unfulfilled desires, all because girls have never been attracted to me. Girls gave their affection and sex and love to other men, never to me.
    I'm 22 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl. And through college, 2 1/2 years, more than that actually, i'm still a virgin. It has been very torturous.
    College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. In those years i've had to rot in loneliness, it's not fair.
    You girls have never been attracted to me. I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me but i will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime because i don't know what you don't see in me, i'm the perfect guy and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman. I will punish all of you for it.
    wait this is that bloody shooter guy what's his name again?

EDIT

nvm it's Elliot Rogers

x
      spoken like a true psychopath :cry2:

(Original post by starfab)
      Be interesting. As in ask questions....etc
      (Original post by Rise-up)
      Well if you're opening the conversation online with "Hi, how are you?" without any other purpose or meaning then the conversation is going to dry up fast, as it has nowhere to go besides "good thanks you?".
      Thanks I nown understand, omg i feel so stupid.

I JUST REALISED HOW TO TALK TO GIRLS

ReputationRep:
      For the last eight years of my life, since I hit puberty, I've been forced to endure an existence of loneliness, rejection and unfulfilled desires, all because girls have never been attracted to me. Girls gave their affection and sex and love to other men, never to me.
      I'm 22 years old and still a virgin, never even kissed a girl. And through college, 2 1/2 years, more than that actually, I'm still a virgin. It has been very torturous.
      College is the time when everyone experiences those things such as sex and fun and pleasure. In those years I've had to rot in loneliness, it's not fair.
      You girls have never been attracted to me. I don't know why you girls aren't attracted to me but I will punish you all for it. It's an injustice, a crime because I don't know what you don't see in me, I'm the perfect guy and yet you throw yourselves at all these obnoxious men instead of me, the supreme gentleman. I will punish all of you for it.
      ...hey, elliot rodger here

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by stu.dying)
      wait this is that bloody shooter guy what's his name again?
      He is not "bloody shooter guy" - he is THE supreme gentleman. Though he might have got a bit bloody during his final moments...

ReputationRep:
      no money no women

ReputationRep:
      (Original post by WoodyMKC)
      He is not "bloody shooter guy" - he is THE supreme gentleman. Though he might have got a bit bloody during his final moments...
      Apologies, girls like me just can't recognise the supreme gentlemen and date douches

Submit reply
    TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 28, 2017
  1. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

2. Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  3. See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

4. The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.