Turn on thread page Beta

Judge refuses to deport Afghan men who gang-raped Swedish child watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Underscore__)
    When did I say human rights are inalienable? I think you're confusing me with someone else pal.
    You are quite right, I did confuse you with Abstract_Prism. Sorry.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by housat)
    As long as you are brown or black rape is pretty much legal in New Swedenistan.
    Unless you are Julian Assange.

ReputationRep:
    Can you show me where in the convention this right is mentioned please? How about a ruling from the court? (This is all rhetorical of course, there is no such human right obviously)

It's funny how people are so in favour of removing human rights when it's not them that would suffer

Posted from TSR Mobile
    And its sick how people are in favour of defending child rapists when its not their child being raped.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joe cooley)
    And its sick how people are in favour of defending child rapists when its not their child being raped.
    You're completely right, how disgusting that someone would be against torture. The law is objective, in law there is no place for subjectivity or empathy

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    You're completely right, how disgusting that someone would be against torture. The law is objective, in law there is no place for subjectivity or empathy

Posted from TSR Mobile
    To confirm.

You are relieved that the three Afghans who analy raped a young boy at knife point, will not be deported back to their homeland.

Yes?

ReputationRep:
    To confirm.

You are relieved that the three Afghans who analy raped a young boy at knife point, will not be deported back to their homeland.

Yes?
    I'm glad the rule of law has been followed

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    ah lovely. Typical right-wingers generalizing all Afghans then denying that they're racists.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zezno)
    ah lovely. Typical right-wingers generalizing all Afghans then denying that they're racists.
    The three rapists werent Afghans?

ReputationRep:
    You didn't say non-Europeans should be deported, you said they should lose their human rights

Posted from TSR Mobile
    All child rapists should lose their human rights, regardless of race.

ReputationRep:
    All child rapists should lose their human rights, regardless of race.
    Thankfully you'll never be in a position to implement your archaic beliefs

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Thankfully you'll never be in a position to implement your archaic beliefs

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Fascinating.

You believe a child rapist is as deserving of human rights as an innocent child.

Yes?

ReputationRep:
    Fascinating. You believe a child rapist is as deserving of human rights as an innocent child. Yes?
    I haven't ever said nor even implied that. Every human is deserving of human rights whether you're Mother Teresa or Mohamed Atta (I'm aware both of those people are dead), no one is more deserving of human rights however when someone commits a crime it is reasonable to infringe certain rights to product the masses. Under almost no circumstance is it reasonable to infringe someone's right to not be tortured

ReputationRep:
    I haven't ever said nor even implied that. Every human is deserving of human rights whether you're Mother Teresa or Mohamed Atta (I'm aware both of those people are dead), no one is more deserving of human rights however when someone commits a crime it is reasonable to infringe certain rights to product the masses. Under almost no circumstance is it reasonable to infringe someone's right to not be tortured
    Look, i understand my question made you uncomfortable and you are in no way obligated to answer it.

As i wouldn't want people to draw the wrong conclusion ill ask you one last time:

You believe a child rapist is as deserving of human rights as an innocent child.

Yes?

or

No?

ReputationRep:
    Look, i understand my question made you uncomfortable and you are in no way obligated to answer it.

As i wouldn't want people to draw the wrong conclusion ill ask you one last time:

Yes?

or

No?
    I answered your question, did you miss the part where I said 'no one is more deserving of human rights' - a person with a brain would understand what that means.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I answered your question, did you miss the part where I said 'no one is more deserving of human rights' - a person with a brain would understand what that means.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thats a yes then, you do believe a child rapist is a deserving of human rights as an innocent child.

Phew, got there in the end.

Which leads to......

What if, once the child rapists in this case have served their pathetic sentence they strike again and rape another child.

Would you still fight for their human rights?

Tip: Childish insults are just that, childish.

ReputationRep:
    Thats a yes then, you do believe a child rapist is a deserving of human rights as an innocent child.

Phew, got there in the end.

Which leads to......

What if, once the child rapists in this case have served their pathetic sentence they strike again and rape another child.

Tip: Childish insults are just that, childish.
    Again you seem to have missed me saying no person is more deserving of human rights. As I said, whether you're Mother Teresa or Mohamed Atta I'll stand up for your human rights.

ReputationRep:
    Again you seem to have missed me saying no person is more deserving of human rights. As I said, whether you're Mother Teresa or Mohamed Atta I'll stand up for your human rights.
    Dodging questions seems to be your forte, plan to be a politician by any chance.

ReputationRep:
    hang the ******s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by housat)
    As long as you are brown or black rape is pretty much legal in New Swedenistan.
    Your racism stinks and is despicable!!

You should be very ashamed of yourself!

You just had to ruin a good discussion with your racism appetite!

ReputationRep:
    It is hugely discouraging that not a single poster seems to have noticed that the initial poster misquoted and lied about the original story (in a borderline nonsensical way) with the purpose of making this story more inflammatory:

1) The judge made no mention of racist comments.
    2) The youths were sentenced to one year, three months -- not three weeks.
    3) The judge accepted the claim of the older perpetrator to be 17 -- not 12.
    4) The perpetrators did not claim the victim had made racist or Islamophobic remarks.
    5) The social worker Hans Knutagård does not say that most rapists are immigrants.

Learn to read, people:
    http://www.thelocal.se/20130110/45536
    http://www.thelocal.se/20161231/swed...ng-raped-child

You're everything that's wrong with the internet.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2017

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.