Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Judge refuses to deport Afghan men who gang-raped Swedish child Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Underscore__)
    Thankfully you'll never be in a position to implement your archaic beliefs

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Fascinating.

You believe a child rapist is as deserving of human rights as an innocent child.

Yes?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by joe cooley)
    Fascinating. You believe a child rapist is as deserving of human rights as an innocent child. Yes?
    I haven't ever said nor even implied that. Every human is deserving of human rights whether you're Mother Teresa or Mohamed Atta (I'm aware both of those people are dead), no one is more deserving of human rights however when someone commits a crime it is reasonable to infringe certain rights to product the masses. Under almost no circumstance is it reasonable to infringe someone's right to not be tortured

ReputationRep:
    I haven't ever said nor even implied that. Every human is deserving of human rights whether you're Mother Teresa or Mohamed Atta (I'm aware both of those people are dead), no one is more deserving of human rights however when someone commits a crime it is reasonable to infringe certain rights to product the masses. Under almost no circumstance is it reasonable to infringe someone's right to not be tortured
    Look, i understand my question made you uncomfortable and you are in no way obligated to answer it.

As i wouldn't want people to draw the wrong conclusion ill ask you one last time:

You believe a child rapist is as deserving of human rights as an innocent child.

Yes?

or

No?

ReputationRep:
    Look, i understand my question made you uncomfortable and you are in no way obligated to answer it.

As i wouldn't want people to draw the wrong conclusion ill ask you one last time:

Yes?

or

No?
    I answered your question, did you miss the part where I said 'no one is more deserving of human rights' - a person with a brain would understand what that means.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I answered your question, did you miss the part where I said 'no one is more deserving of human rights' - a person with a brain would understand what that means.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thats a yes then, you do believe a child rapist is a deserving of human rights as an innocent child.

Phew, got there in the end.

Which leads to......

What if, once the child rapists in this case have served their pathetic sentence they strike again and rape another child.

Would you still fight for their human rights?

Tip: Childish insults are just that, childish.

ReputationRep:
    Thats a yes then, you do believe a child rapist is a deserving of human rights as an innocent child.

Phew, got there in the end.

Which leads to......

What if, once the child rapists in this case have served their pathetic sentence they strike again and rape another child.

Tip: Childish insults are just that, childish.
    Again you seem to have missed me saying no person is more deserving of human rights. As I said, whether you're Mother Teresa or Mohamed Atta I'll stand up for your human rights.

ReputationRep:
    Again you seem to have missed me saying no person is more deserving of human rights. As I said, whether you're Mother Teresa or Mohamed Atta I'll stand up for your human rights.
    Dodging questions seems to be your forte, plan to be a politician by any chance.

ReputationRep:
    hang the ******s

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by housat)
    As long as you are brown or black rape is pretty much legal in New Swedenistan.
    Your racism stinks and is despicable!!

You should be very ashamed of yourself!

You just had to ruin a good discussion with your racism appetite!

ReputationRep:
    It is hugely discouraging that not a single poster seems to have noticed that the initial poster misquoted and lied about the original story (in a borderline nonsensical way) with the purpose of making this story more inflammatory:

1) The judge made no mention of racist comments.
    2) The youths were sentenced to one year, three months -- not three weeks.
    3) The judge accepted the claim of the older perpetrator to be 17 -- not 12.
    4) The perpetrators did not claim the victim had made racist or Islamophobic remarks.
    5) The social worker Hans Knutagård does not say that most rapists are immigrants.

Learn to read, people:
    http://www.thelocal.se/20130110/45536
    http://www.thelocal.se/20161231/swed...ng-raped-child

You're everything that's wrong with the internet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kyou)
    So you're not a racist?
    I think that word is losing its' sting and no longer counts as a 'Argument done. I win.' button to be pressed. Aside from it being an ad hominem, he could point out that someone could be both racist and right.

Look at Lothrop Stoddard, whose book was made famous by Tom Buchanan in 'The Great Gatsby'.

The man wrote, 'The Rise of the Colored Empires' back in 1921. His argument against rampant immigration was very similar to housat's, except that Stoddard's books made several predictions based on what was happening as far back as 1921 that came true:

1) He predicted a second war in Europe based on rising nationalism and a lack of a European identity.
    2) He predicted the rise of Japan as a major world power.
    3) He predicted massive immigration from Islamic nations.
    4) He predicted rising ghettoization and segregation based upon ethnic lines based on said unchecked immigration.
    5) He predicted the fall of European colonization efforts and the retaking of those areas by the ethnic majority there.

So here is a very bad man who was racist, a eugenicist, completely illiberal and also right on many things.

A far better use of your time, rather than calling 'Racist' is to listen to the concerns of what is apparently a much larger segment of society than you guessed and see if there is actually an answer to their concerns.

ReputationRep:
    Dodging questions seems to be your forte, plan to be a politician by any chance.

The English language doesn't appear to be your forte so I'll try and stick to one syllable words when I reply (sorry a few long words in there).

Yes I would, they are still a human

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by J'en ai marre)
    It is hugely discouraging that not a single poster seems to have noticed that the initial poster misquoted and lied about the original story (in a borderline nonsensical way) with the purpose of making this story more inflammatory:

1) The judge made no mention of racist comments.
    2) The youths were sentenced to one year, three months -- not three weeks.
    3) The judge accepted the claim of the older perpetrator to be 17 -- not 12.
    4) The perpetrators did not claim the victim had made racist or Islamophobic remarks.
    5) The social worker Hans Knutagård does not say that most rapists are immigrants.

Learn to read, people:
    http://www.thelocal.se/20130110/45536
    http://www.thelocal.se/20161231/swed...ng-raped-child

You're everything that's wrong with the internet.
    Wow three months instead of three weeks! In a cozy Swedish institute that will seem like an all inclusive holiday to people from Afghanistan regardless, it's nothing.

I didn't lie, I got the info second hand though. I don't speak Sweish. Nothing you've pointed out changes anything.

And yes the vast majority of rape, especially gang rape, is commited by non ethnic Swedes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by housat)
    Wow three months instead of three weeks! In a cozy Swedish institute that will seem like an all inclusive holiday to people from Afghanistan regardless, it's nothing.

I didn't lie, I got the info second hand though. I don't speak Sweish. Nothing you've pointed out changes anything.

And yes the vast majority of rape, especially gang rape, is commited by non ethnic Swedes.
    You generally do not read, even when it is in English!

You start a post and lie about everything in the story.

You are corrected and told that actually the kids were sentenced to 1 year and 3 months.

You still refuse to see the one year before the three months.

You repeat your outrageous stories.

Then you make an even more uncorroborated statement that the vast majority of rape is committed by aliens.

You remind me of Trump.

I guess you say things to annoy and troll with no intention of being taken serious.
    Quite shameful.

ReputationRep:
    The English language doesn't appear to be your forte so I'll try and stick to one syllable words when I reply (sorry a few long words in there).

Yes I would, they are still a human

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Right, we have established that you believe a child rapist has the same human rights as an innocent child.

Got there in the end.

Do you believe the Swedish government has a duty to protect Swedish children from foreign rapists?

ReputationRep:
    Right, we have established that you believe a child rapist has the same human rights as an innocent child.

Got there in the end.

Do you believe the Swedish government has a duty to protect Swedish children from foreign rapists?
    It is difficult to make progress with someone who only appears to understand yes or no answers.

The Swedish government has a duty to try to protect all people in their country from all criminals so yes, within that they have a duty to try to protect children from rapists.

ReputationRep:
    It is difficult to make progress with someone who only appears to understand yes or no answers.

The Swedish government has a duty to try to protect all people in their country from all criminals so yes, within that they have a duty to try to protect children from rapists.
    Tut tut, so many petulant insults!

So, allowing foreign born child rapists to stay in Sweden is protecting Swedish children,in your opinion?

ReputationRep:
    Tut tut, so many petulant insults!

So, allowing foreign born child rapists to stay in Sweden is protecting Swedish children,in your opinion?
    I'd hardly say it's a petulant insult when it's been shown to be true.

They can protect Swedish people from foreign criminals without deporting them, that's what those big buildings with rooms fronted by iron bars are for, I think they're called prisons? Here's an idea, how about instead on simply writing off that human being you try and rehabilitate them to make them a functioning member of society.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'd hardly say it's a petulant insult when it's been shown to be true.

They can protect Swedish people from foreign criminals without deporting them, that's what those big buildings with rooms fronted by iron bars are for, I think they're called prisons? Here's an idea, how about instead on simply writing off that human being you try and rehabilitate them to make them a functioning member of society.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    You think someone who would rape a child can be rehabilitated?

To be honest i wouldn't class the kind of scum who would rape a child,rape anyone in fact as a human being.

I am sure child rapists everywhere appreciate the efforts of people like you on their behalf.

ReputationRep:
    You think someone who would rape a child can be rehabilitated?
    It's hard to be definitive as until recently most people thought you can't rehabilitate sex offenders. A charity called Circles UK has been reducing reoffending rates by 83% for those they work with. The Governor of HMP Whatton believes that because of attitudes like yours reoffending becomes a self fulfilling prophecy. Research from Canada also shows a reduction of recidivism after treatment.

To be honest i wouldn't class the kind of scum who would rape a child,rape anyone in fact as a human being.
    Committing a certain act alters your genetic makeup; what a silly thing to say.

I am sure child rapists everywhere appreciate the efforts of people like you on their behalf.
    While I'm not seeking it, it's always nice to know you're appreciated.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 4, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.