Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi

Has anyone received an invite for an interview or assessment yet? I haven't heard anything since they asked for scanned copies of my certificates.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I'm waiting to hear back after submitting my application but have heard nothing so far 😒

ReputationRep:
    Me too. I've applied for Mental Health Nursing and still waiting.

ReputationRep:
    I emailed them and they replied saying i would have an offer in due course, other unis have already notified people. I hate the waiting lol. What uws campus have you all applied too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louised84)
    I emailed them and they replied saying i would have an offer in due course, other unis have already notified people. I hate the waiting lol. What uws campus have you all applied too?
    I went for Hamilton.how about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    I have applied for adult nursing (paisley ), the waiting is a torture. I submitted my application in September. Hopefully we'll hear something soon.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deeda1)
    I have applied for adult nursing (paisley ), the waiting is a torture. I submitted my application in September. Hopefully we'll hear something soon.
    I hear ya. I sent mine in October.

Have an interview at Stirling tomorrow but UWS is high on my list too so hoping they hurry up lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LL87)
    I went for Hamilton.how about yourself?
    I applied to Hamilton and Ayr campus before i found out you could only choose one so i will need to wait and see. I applied in start of November.

ReputationRep:
    I've applied for adult nursing at Ayr

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back yet? I read on another post people started getting declined/unsuccessful letters from uws yesterday

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone heard back yet? I read on another post people started getting declined/unsuccessful letters from uws yesterday
    Still nothing for me so far! 🙃

ReputationRep:
    Ok i was hoping no news is good news lol where are you from spexy? Im a mature student and work in arran

ReputationRep:
    Ok i was hoping no news is good news lol where are you from spexy? Im a mature student and work in arran
    I live in girvan - right across from you lol I think I'll be classed as a mature student by the time uni starts because I'm 26 haha!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spexy)
    I live in girvan - right across from you lol I think I'll be classed as a mature student by the time uni starts because I'm 26 haha!
    Right across the water. Lots of students come to arran for their nursing placements. If i get an interview and a place il be going on the bank register so i can still work a few shifts. And id move to mainland think thats why im dying to hear back from the uni. I will be 33 by time sept 2017 comes lol

ReputationRep:
    Right across the water. Lots of students come to arran for their nursing placements. If i get an interview and a place il be going on the bank register so i can still work a few shifts. And id move to mainland think thats why im dying to hear back from the uni. I will be 33 by time sept 2017 comes lol
    I just hate the wait! I submitted my application as soon as it opened because I was due to finish work to have my baby so it was done and dusted but now I'm a creep checking my UCAS every day lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spexy)
    I just hate the wait! I submitted my application as soon as it opened because I was due to finish work to have my baby so it was done and dusted but now I'm a creep checking my UCAS every day lol
    I submitted in november but i want to know so i can get things in place...like a new house etc lol

ReputationRep:
    Not a word. Had an interview at Stirling on Wednesday which I think went as ok as it could but you never know with these things.

I wish UWS would hurry up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LL87)
    Not a word. Had an interview at Stirling on Wednesday which I think went as ok as it could but you never know with these things.

I wish UWS would hurry up.
    Which is your preferred uni? I applied to uws hamilton and ayr and want to phone them and ask whats happening, the unknown is so difficult.

ReputationRep:
    Which is your preferred uni? I applied to uws hamilton and ayr and want to phone them and ask whats happening, the unknown is so difficult.
    Either would be fine. We currently live in Edinburgh but will probably move somewhere central that's cheaper as houses are far too expensive here.

I know. I emailed them the other day and all they said was it was with the nursing team and to keep checking track. Not very helpful lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LL87)
    Either would be fine. We currently live in Edinburgh but will probably move somewhere central that's cheaper as houses are far too expensive here.

I know. I emailed them the other day and all they said was it was with the nursing team and to keep checking track. Not very helpful lol
    I emailed them last week and all they said was my application was ayr team and will hear back with offers in due course.
    I live on isle of arran thats why im so eager to find out so i can then organise somewhere to stay

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.