Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LauraD0207)
    Oh that's fab well done . I applied start Nov hopefully hear soon either way !
    Mine was mid October so you shouldn't be too far behind. Did you apply to any others? I went for Stirling and Dundee. Have had an interview at Stirling and waiting to hear back. Dundee rejected me but it was the masters I'd applied for and my previous degree was business so not a huge surprise.

ReputationRep:
    Ayr must be super slow..I applied in september and still heard nothing!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spexy)
    Ayr must be super slow..I applied in september and still heard nothing!
    My aunt only heard back late yesterday afternoon to go for an interview and she applied the day the applications opened and she only heard yesterday so they are definitely taking their time. But as far as im aware those they are declining or unsuccessful have heard. So thats good for u spexy

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LL87)
    No it was just basic arithmetic so try not to worry.
    Thanks a lot, today is the d day. Fingers crossed.

ReputationRep:
    Hi Everyone

I've just come across this thread after posting one of my own. I'm glad to heard I'm in the same boat as others. I applied to the UWS Ayr for adult nursing just before the closing date. I gather from what you've all said we should be hearing soon. Good luck everyone!! Xx

ReputationRep:
    Hey all! I applied for Bsc but basically was told because of it being a second degree I could transfer to the Msc....well I was told I had to choose one so I thought I'd give myself a push to try the masters (thinking if it all goes wrong I have an interview for the Bsc at Caley...or an open day, been told they don't interview anymore!). But I've still heard nothing and would like to have an interview soon as I don't want to miss out on accepting a place on the Bsc if I don't make it through the masters interview. Nervous times await!!!!

ReputationRep:
    If you are asked to an interview will your UCAS update to conditional? 🤔 It's been 9 years since I done UCAS last so cant remember 😂

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I'm not too sure spexy. Have you been called for testing?

ReputationRep:
    I've also applied to Ayr and heard nothing so far. Constantly checking my ucas like a total loon. Applied to the HNC CAP as a back up if I don't get in this year xxx

ReputationRep:
    No I haven't heard anything from them except a notification email from September to say they received my application!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spexy)
    No I haven't heard anything from them except a notification email from September to say they received my application!!
    Yeah I'm the same, really would like to know now either way. Its constantly on my mind

ReputationRep:
    I just phoned like a creep. The guy said it would either go through track or my email..which isn't very helpful because that was my whole question in the first place but he said there's no set time for it all to be out for and they have only just started contacting people

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spexy)
    I just phoned like a creep. The guy said it would either go through track or my email..which isn't very helpful because that was my whole question in the first place but he said there's no set time for it all to be out for and they have only just started contacting people
    They don't give us much to go on do they? I appriciate a lot of people will be phoning up but a lot of us applied months again. Plus we all need funding in place too.

ReputationRep:
    Just over here...still waiting on Ayr 🙃😂

ReputationRep:
    My aunt had her interview today. Group interview she hasnt to do maths test as she has a degree already

ReputationRep:
    I was starting to panic but I received an interview date for next week for Paisley campus!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Well done all! 😊. So pleased; got an unconditional for caledonian for mental health nursing 😍. No more obsessive email checking.

ReputationRep:
    Congrats Allybee! X

ReputationRep:
    anyone know how long uws usually take to update ucas after the group interviews?

ReputationRep:
    has anyone applied through extra to any of uws' courses? i applied as soon as extra opens and have no idea how long it'll take for them to get back to me - it's only been a few days but i am already getting impatient!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.