Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    I applied before the deadline and I'm still waiting so I wouldn't hold your breath for a quick response if your looking to attend Ayr! 😂

ReputationRep:
    I'm still waiting to hear from Hamilton 😩😩

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LL87)
    Mine was mid October so you shouldn't be too far behind. Did you apply to any others? I went for Stirling and Dundee. Have had an interview at Stirling and waiting to hear back. Dundee rejected me but it was the masters I'd applied for and my previous degree was business so not a huge surprise.
    No just applied for Hamilton still waiting ! X

ReputationRep:
    I got an interview through today for UWS Ayr 😊 The girl at admissions told me yday that they are coming to the end of shortlisting and should be finished be the end of next week so Ayr applicants should hear by then x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spexy)
    I got an interview through today for UWS Ayr 😊 The girl at admissions told me yday that they are coming to the end of shortlisting and should be finished be the end of next week so Ayr applicants should hear by then x
    Well done best of luck ! X

ReputationRep:
    does anybody have an interview next week for Adult Nursing in Paisley?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone have an interview on Wednesday morning at Ayr? Xx

ReputationRep:
    Mines is tomorrow morning at 8.45! X

ReputationRep:
    Oh let me know how is goes from what I've seen its a group interview! Good luck! Xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usagi.tsukino)
    has anyone applied through extra to any of uws' courses? i applied as soon as extra opens and have no idea how long it'll take for them to get back to me - it's only been a few days but i am already getting impatient!

I did! I've applied to Mental Health Nursing at the Paisley Campus through Extra, I applied on the 25 February and haven't heard anything back yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by usagi.tsukino)
    has anyone applied through extra to any of uws' courses? i applied as soon as extra opens and have no idea how long it'll take for them to get back to me - it's only been a few days but i am already getting impatient!
    They said at interview that they are currently processing all applicants that submitted their applications before 15th January. Once they've done this, they will then look at the applications after that date.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rada9693)
    They said at interview that they are currently processing all applicants that submitted their applications before 15th January. Once they've done this, they will then look at the applications after that date.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Thank you so much for this info!

ReputationRep:
    Hi i had my interview at uws paisley last Thursday and got accepted yesterday (Wednesday) cant believe it yet 😄😄 my advice for group interview go in with open mind it is quite informal and make u feel really relaxed good luck hope to see yous on sept 4th xXx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rada9693)
    thankyou for this information! even though it hasn't been long since i applied, i'm getting quite impatient. hopefully i'll hear back soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ShereexXx)
    Hi i had my interview at uws paisley last Thursday and got accepted yesterday (Wednesday) cant believe it yet 😄😄 my advice for group interview go in with open mind it is quite informal and make u feel really relaxed good luck hope to see yous on sept 4th xXx
    Well done 😄 Mental Health or Adult?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I got an email today from ucas telling me i had an interview at ayr but when i opened it it said interview was 7th march! So ive emailed them. It didnt mention a numeracy or literacy has anyone else done these. It just says group interview

ReputationRep:
    Aw no Louise! That's when my interview was! There wasn't a test they seem to have done away with it now. Hope you can get something sorted x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spexy)
    Aw no Louise! That's when my interview was! There wasn't a test they seem to have done away with it now. Hope you can get something sorted x
    Ive screenshot the email so they can see the date and time it was sent to me (9th march at 1820) so they know i never got it i emailed admissions at uws and the ask.uws hopefully someone can help me out. So frustrating fter waiting all this time. I didnt think id get an interview as i was on hold then i get one ans didnt get told aaarrrggghhhh

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, I had my group interview at ayr on Monday morning. I wonder when we will hear from them. 😬

ReputationRep:
    Yea l got an offer from University of Stirling for Adult Nursing yesterday
    still waiting to hear from Uws Paisley for interview or an offer.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.