Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cazawaza)
    Hey guys, I had my group interview at ayr on Monday morning. I wonder when we will hear from them. 😬
    I had my interview at ayr on monday to, the afternoon session. The wait is killer and I have not heard back from any of the unis I applied too so bit of a stress head at the moment 🙈They said at my interview that they will start giving out offers in and around the end of March. Good Luck hope all goes well for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k..Piicanto)
    I had my interview at ayr on monday to, the afternoon session. The wait is killer and I have not heard back from any of the unis I applied too so bit of a stress head at the moment 🙈They said at my interview that they will start giving out offers in and around the end of March. Good Luck hope all goes well for you
    Aww, I know, I hope we hear sooner rather than later! Good luck to you too 🍀😀

ReputationRep:
    I hope so too 🙈thanks you

ReputationRep:
    Well the uni accepted their error in emailing me 2 days after my interview date and have given me another date. 22nd march.

ReputationRep:
    Got a conditional offer today for Adult Nursing how about you ?

ReputationRep:
    Got an unconditional yesterday too for Ayr 😊 See you September! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spexy)
    Got an unconditional yesterday too for Ayr 😊 See you September! X
    Congratulations and yea maybe see you in September X

ReputationRep:
    Got a conditional offer today for Adult Nursing how about you ?
    Hey well done you guys. I've not heard anything yet!! Hopefully will soon. X

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone who applied through Extra heard anything for Mental Health Nursing? I applied to the Paisley campus.

ReputationRep:
    Well done all! I had my interview two weeks ago for Paisley and still haven't heard anything. Feeling doubtful now 😞

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rada9693)
    Well done all! I had my interview two weeks ago for Paisley and still haven't heard anything. Feeling doubtful now 😞

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Hi,
    I have my interview next week, can I just ask if it was group interview or what kind of questions they asked.

Thanks in advance

ReputationRep:
    Deeda wheres your interview and.when mine is next week too

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deeda1)
    Hi,
    I have my interview next week, can I just ask if it was group interview or what kind of questions they asked.

Thanks in advance
    My interview was for Ayr but i presume they would be the same but it was group interview so you have to make sure you get your points across and be noticed and i cant really tell you what questions you will be asked because they change them and there different for each group

ReputationRep:
    I got a conditional for adult nursing in Ayr today. X

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone, I got an unconditional offer for adult nursing at Ayr campus on Wednesday. Looking forward to getting started in September! ☺

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Louised84)
    Deeda wheres your interview and.when mine is next week too
    Paisley

ReputationRep:
    My interview was for Ayr but i presume they would be the same but it was group interview so you have to make sure you get your points across and be noticed and i cant really tell you what questions you will be asked because they change them and there different for each group
    Thank you

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys, Does anyone know if they are still offering interviews? Or is it past that stage?

Thanks in advance!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Deeda1)
    Hi,

Thanks in advance
    Hey , I had my interview in paisley last week for Adult Nursing and the theme of the group interview was compassion , they asked you to describe compassion in nursing through photos etc it was okay a bit competitive but that is expected just structure your answers well and know what you are talking about hope that helps

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grahamy18)
    Hey guys, Does anyone know if they are still offering interviews? Or is it past that stage?

Thanks in advance!
    Hi,
    When did you apply for the course? If you log onto Ucas Track it should tell you if you have been invited for interview. Hope this helps ☺

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.