The Student Room Group
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland

Nursing interviews

Scroll to see replies

Original post by grahamy18
Hey guys, Does anyone know if they are still offering interviews? Or is it past that stage?

Thanks in advance!

They told us today that we were the last lot of interviews at hamilton. They have 60 applications that were late in they need to go over now
Ayr Campus
University of the West of Scotland
Original post by eg6
Hi,
When did you apply for the course? If you log onto Ucas Track it should tell you if you have been invited for interview. Hope this helps

heya, no change yet to ucas track. I applied in January. I was just asking to see if anyone knew if interviews were still being offered or if they were done offering interviews?

Thanks
(edited 7 years ago)
Reply 102
heya, no change yet to ucas track. I applied in January. I was just asking to see if anyone knew if interviews were still being offered or if they were done offering interviews?

Thanks

Yeah, they're probably still looking through applicants just now
Just got an unconditional offer for Adult Nursing (Paisley Campus). Good luck everyone on your interviews and maybe see some of you at paisley campus!

Thanks

they were put up on extra so i am assuming that there will be more interviews coming up. when i emailed they said that they are still filtering through applicants before the deadline (this was two weeks ago). i hope this helps!
Louise I have an.interview tomorrow the 22 but it doesn't say what campus is yours ayr or paisley. I'm aplying for ayr so I presume it's there is go.
Original post by Hopebethanny
Louise I have an.interview tomorrow the 22 but it doesn't say what campus is yours ayr or paisley. I'm aplying for ayr so I presume it's there is go.

I was meant to be ayr today but i transferred to hamilton campus. Good luck!
Received an unconditional offer for Paisley last night after my weeks of stressing so please don't panic anyone if you've had your interview and haven't heard anything as quickly as others on your interview!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey, I emailed UWS a few days ago asking whether they have stopped giving out interviews or not. The women told me in the email that they are still processing nursing applications that applied BEFORE January 15th. And if there are still places after all of those applicants have been interviewed and processed, those who applied AFTER the 15 of January will be processed.

Just a little update for anyway who is still waiting on an answer! She said they could be finished a few weeks before mid July which is months away.

Hope this helps :smile:
I have a conditional at uws hamilto
Hey, does anyone have a group interview for adult nursing at Paisley campus on Monday 3rd April?

Quick Reply

Latest