Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi there, I'm a second year student at Cardiff Uni but I've had to take a year out for personal reasons. My 3 housemates (2 girls, 1 guy) are looking for someone to take over my room in our house. It's a 4 bedroom house in Llanishen Street, a great location for Heath campus and only a short walk to Cathays campus. The house has a large living room, rear garden, 1 full bathroom upstairs and a cloakroom toilet downstairs

    Rent is £295pcm excluding bills. There will be a tenancy transfer fee of about £180 with the letting agents, but we can negotiate this if you are interested in the room.

    If you're interested please send me a message on here and we'll set up a viewing. Thanks, Kate.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 28, 2017
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.