The Student Room Group

Whats your Saturday routine?

Lets hear it.
Sleep. For the whole day. :yes:
Reply 2
Original post by Paracosm
Sleep. For the whole day. :yes:

+TSR
Same as my Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, and Sunday routine.
Me basically
Eat, sleep, work, repeat 😎
*saturday morning*
gonna be so productive omg, watch i'll do 34 past papers and finish my notes for the whole A2 course

*sunday night*
*looks at the one maths question done*
i was so productive, need to take the week off as a rest. 💪🏻
Reply 7
Wake up anywhere between 11am to 2pm, eat a fry up, play some Skyrim, eat another fry up or something just as fattening :teehee: and then drink and watch horror films :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Saturday, well, usually wake up around 7/8, have a bit of a lie in until 9, then hit the gym! When I'm back from the gym around 11ish, then have a coffee, catch up on TSR for a little bit, then I'll get any errands that I need doing like going to the post office etc...

Then after that, probably around 12/1ish (right about now), I start to get bored, and watch TV/play a game for the rest of the afternoon. Saturday's I say I probably have a few drinks around 3ish, usually a G&T (presuming I don't need to drive later), and that kind of takes me into the evening, where depending on financial situation, either order a pizza, or just not bother with supper as it's effort haha! Then just chill out, usually fairly tipsy when it gets to around 8 or 9, and I just then lie back and chill!
Get up.
Think sod this.
Return to bed.
Reply 10
Wake up at 10, stay in bed till 12, eat brunch and watch TV, go out for a bit, come back and revise then watch a movie or something.
Reply 11
sleep until midday, shower, dress up, and rest at home
Wake up. Go to work. Come home. Study. Study. Study. Have dinner. Study. Study. Gaming/Watch YouTube videos.
(edited 7 years ago)
Usually gym in the morning, closely followed by breakfast. And then I do what I've got lined up/what needs to be done.
Reply 14
Wake up, boozer, football, boozer, kebab, bed
Wake up at half 9
Have breakfast (which is just a nutri grain bar)
Go volunteering
Home at 3
Watch an episode of bobs burgers
Sleep for half an hour
Wake up and realise it was actually for 2 hours
Regret it
Sit in bed for 10 mins
Do college work for around 4 hours
Watch a film or binge watch a tv show
Sleep at 4
wake up around 10, do some work for a couple of hours, do the washing then spend the rest of the day using my pc or watching tv, normally with some baking and cooking junk food included in the day.
Plan to do lots of things do maybe 1 of them
Go on bike :bike:

Quick Reply

Latest