Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    How hard is this section (compared to physical and inorganic)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafc141)
    How hard is this section (compared to physical and inorganic)
    It's okay.

Physical requires a lot of maths and thinking on the spot. Inorganic requires memory work. Organic is memory mainly as there's like 5-6 mechanisms to remember and how to name molecules etc.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Sikh Surgeon)
    It's okay.

Physical requires a lot of maths and thinking on the spot. Inorganic requires memory work. Organic is memory mainly as there's like 5-6 mechanisms to remember and how to name molecules etc.
    Which would you say is the hardest

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chelseafc141)
    Which would you say is the hardest
    For me it's probably organic because of all the mechanisms. But it's not like very hard it's just slightly harder than the rest if you havent revised! If you revise the stuff for organic and inorganic then its really easy. For physical it's a little different as you have to think on your feet (they throw some difficult questions at you)

ReputationRep:
    It is different for different people. When I was young, I was naturally good at organic and found physical the hardest.

If anything, it is the other way around these days. Probably because I just "get" organic, I find it the hardest to teach - I expect my students to just "get" it, too. And when they don't, I don't have a series of strategies to teach that they can use (like I do for physical).

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.