Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    My daughter is travelling in Oz/NZ. Can I apply for student finance on her behalf for 2017 entry?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kendal55)
    My daughter is travelling in Oz/NZ. Can I apply for student finance on her behalf for 2017 entry?
    she'd have to sign the declaration form herself, it's an online application and as long as you can send evidence for her in the post, if she can get internet access she should be able to do it herself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    she'd have to sign the declaration form herself, it's an online application and as long as you can send evidence for her in the post, if she can get internet access she should be able to do it herself.
    Would they need a signed declaration from her in the post, or could she sign the declaration, scan it and email it to them?
    • Section Leader
    • Very Important Poster
    • Peer Support Volunteers
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kendal55)
    Would they need a signed declaration from her in the post, or could she sign the declaration, scan it and email it to them?
    they only accept it by post i believe

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by claireestelle)
    they only accept it by post i believe
    Thank you
    • Official TSR Representative

ReputationRep:
    Hi kendal55

Yes, the application can be done online so she can do it from where she is.

We must have an original signed declaration form, we are unable to accept a scanned copy. She will be able to print this from the online account to print and post.

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    Thank you

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
    Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.