Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I only feel sadness,anger and numb and i dont feel like doing anything anymore. Watch

I just feel sadness and anger and i feel numb and desensitised.Its like nothing effects me, i feel no care towards other people and i cant concentrate on anything. I cant get any work done i feel like any strength and motivation i had has been drained. I just sit and refresh web pages all day and i have no idea what to do with myself even though i should be revising, i cant do it anymore i feel hopeless.Its like i dont care anymore for anything. I dont know what to do anymore, i feel hatred towards everyone, i dont know what going on with me.Im starting to think that im losing my mind and sanity.Its like all happiness in my life has perished a long time ago.

Basically described how im feeling right now ..
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I just feel sadness and anger and i feel numb and desensitised.Its like nothing effects me, i feel no care towards other people and i cant concentrate on anything. I cant get any work done i feel like any strength and motivation i had has been drained. I just sit and refresh web pages all day and i have no idea what to do with myself even though i should be revising, i cant do it anymore i feel hopeless.Its like i dont care anymore for anything. I dont know what to do anymore, i feel hatred towards everyone, i dont know what going on with me.Im starting to think that im losing my mind and sanity.Its like all happiness in my life has perished a long time ago.
    Have you seen your GP at all about this? This would honestly be the best thing to do- you're not alone in feeling like this I promise and they're pretty classic symptoms of depression. That's not to say you don't need to get help though before things get any worse for you. They can do a lot of things from referring you to counselling or therapy to medication if you and they think you might benefit from it, they won't force you to though if you don't want to. There's also people like the samaritans who will always listen, even if you don't feel suicidal- I prefer emailing them to calling but it's up to you obviously. It's all free now which is good too. Whichever you decide I'd really urge you to get some help or support from someone, hope you feel a bit better soon though.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Will you be richer or poorer than your parents?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.