Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Me and my ex broke up a week ago, I'm the one who broke up with him but he's the one who doesn't want to reconcile due to us making up and breaking up and drama. We had a crappy relationship. When i asked him if he wanted to try again he said he didn't know but said we can still talk. I asked him if he was talking to another girl he swore on his mom he wasn't, that him not wanting to get back together has nothing to do with that. He also said that he doesn't know what he wants, needs time to think to just give him some space.

When he texts me he's so cold, he wants to talk as friends it seems.
    And when I call he doesn't want to talk and rushes me off the phone with excuses.
    But he keeps sending me snaps the first one was by the weekend starboy he sent privately the part where he sings " but I love my baby" then right after says sorry he didn't mean to send it to me, so I called him asking why he plays games like that and he said he was by accident and asked if I wanted him to delete me off of snapchat.

Now lastnight he sent me three of a song he really loves he kept telling me about this time with the captions saying " talking hours and hours about the see and the sour" which doesn't relate to us cuz we can't even talk for hours peacefully. Why would he send me that, with those lyrics if he doesn't want me anymore ? Could he really be mistakenly sending me those ? Oh and earlier that day he said he was missing me, and was wishing I was there in text then when I reply he ignores my text for hours then responds cold.

I have a feeling it's another girl. Or he's playing with my head. Could he really be sending me snaps by accident ?

ReputationRep:
    Jesus this is daft.

Bin the creep off if he's playing dumbass sing song games

(Original post by Revie)
    Jesus this is daft.

Bin the creep off if he's playing dumbass sing song games
    He talks and meets a lot of girls he really social so I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't know what he wants and is talking to another girl that's what my guts telling me and just stringing me along.

I don't really use snapchat so I don't know if it's really that easy to send out the snap to the wrong people

Anyone can I get more insight?

ReputationRep:
    Why do you care? You broke up with him. Also, he's probably sending them to you on purpose to make you think he's seeing someone else and regret leaving him. It's only been a week and you've already asked him if he wants to reconcile? Why? Why leave him at all if you clearly still want to be with him?

I'd just move on. He's clearly playing games and the cycle of breaking up and getting back together will only continue if he does eventually take you back.

ReputationRep:
    How can he send you that many snaps by accident. Either he has the fattest thumbs in his country or he's just trying to play games

(Original post by TheGoodPharaoh)
    How can he send you that many snaps by accident. Either he has the fattest thumbs in his country or he's just trying to play games
    He actually does have fat thumbs his texts are always misspelt so yeah maybe.

He sent three in a row idk how snap chat works but do you have to click each name each time u send one or it automatically sends to the same ppl?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    He actually does have fat thumbs his texts are always misspelt so yeah maybe.

He sent three in a row idk how snap chat works but do you have to click each name each time u send one or it automatically sends to the same ppl?
    was joking about the fat thumbs but you have to click a persons name each time you want to send it to that person

ReputationRep:
    He's clearly just trying to play with you cuz he most likely would send it accidentally once not multiple times... also don't look into it and think too much cuz that's what he probably wants. If I was you jus delete him of Snapchat or your jus goin to Be thinking about him and won't be able to move on. If he acts so cold why you bothering with him.. You've tried a few times so jus leave him now with his chikdish games.
    • Very Important Poster

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Me and my ex broke up a week ago, I'm the one who broke up with him but he's the one who doesn't want to reconcile due to us making up and breaking up and drama. We had a crappy relationship. When i asked him if he wanted to try again he said he didn't know but said we can still talk. I asked him if he was talking to another girl he swore on his mom he wasn't, that him not wanting to get back together has nothing to do with that. He also said that he doesn't know what he wants, needs time to think to just give him some space.

When he texts me he's so cold, he wants to talk as friends it seems.
    And when I call he doesn't want to talk and rushes me off the phone with excuses.
    But he keeps sending me snaps the first one was by the weekend starboy he sent privately the part where he sings " but I love my baby" then right after says sorry he didn't mean to send it to me, so I called him asking why he plays games like that and he said he was by accident and asked if I wanted him to delete me off of snapchat.

Now lastnight he sent me three of a song he really loves he kept telling me about this time with the captions saying " talking hours and hours about the see and the sour" which doesn't relate to us cuz we can't even talk for hours peacefully. Why would he send me that, with those lyrics if he doesn't want me anymore ? Could he really be mistakenly sending me those ? Oh and earlier that day he said he was missing me, and was wishing I was there in text then when I reply he ignores my text for hours then responds cold.

I have a feeling it's another girl. Or he's playing with my head. Could he really be sending me snaps by accident ?
    Does it really matter? My advice is find someone else.Cut contact. Alternatively you cna just have drama as it dies a slow death. Your choice.

(Original post by TheGoodPharaoh)
    was joking about the fat thumbs but you have to click a persons name each time you want to send it to that person
    Oh so it's not a mistake

ReputationRep:
    He's playing you, simple. Just get over him and stop talking to him. It really isn't hard.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 28, 2017
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.