Join TSR now and get all your revision questions answeredSign up now
    • Thread Starter

    Hi guys,

    Could someone please tell:
    1) what is a stick holder called where we normally stick lenses in optics experiments?

    2) Also there is a small metallic stand we use to place equipment on it and the height can be adjusted. (not a clamp stand or retort stand) What are these two things called?

If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Applying to university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.