Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys,
    So basically, I have been trying to calculate what I need in order to get a 2:1 this year. I have been ill for the past 2/3 years which means I haven't been able to do as well at uni so far as I possibly could have done. In my first year I got an average of 56.38 (only worth 10% of the degree), in my second year I got an average of 48.75(worth 30% of the degree) so I wanted to know what I would need to get this year in order to get a 2:1. At this rate, I'm not even hoping for a great 2:1 but just 60% even, anything to get my foot in the door kind of thing. I have made some calculations myself-just not sure if they're fully correct. Also, I would be really grateful if anyone could help me out in terms of what average I would need to get in each module, I'm doing 6 modules each worth 15 and a disso worth 30 credits. If anyone does feel like helping- a massive thank you in advance!

ReputationRep:
    You need 66.23% this year to get a 60% average over the three years.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: January 28, 2017
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.