Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Michael_Fishy)
    Guys hes quite clearly a troll....
    So tired of waiting I'll believe anything

ReputationRep:
    I know it's probably a thing, though this year it takes them so long to send our results, who knows :/
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

(Original post by cyl)
    I spoke to someone who received their result this morning and they said that Pearson wrote that they lost a large proportion of the results... It's actually amazing that it takes this long for them to release the results and then say that they've lost most of them.... for a MC test that doesn't even need proper marking it's laughable lol
    Proof?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm honestly not trolling, I have no reason to rile a bunch of people in the same situation as me. What I've said is what I've learnt speaking to other LNAT candidates, but if you don't believe it the only thing any of us can do is wait for a statement/email from Pearson.

ReputationRep:
    Dear Kathleen,

It is not possible to give an exact date for the results. and NO, no results have been lost !!

Over 8000 emails need to be sent, and in order for these emails not to be rejected by all the students’ email servers as a flood of spam email, this requires careful planning and organising.

They will be sent out as soon as this process is complete. I understand from Pearson VUE that this will be this week.

Your results will be sent to your registered email address.Who on earth told you that results have been lost? That is not true.

Regards,

Christopher Boulle
    LNAT Administrator

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wolfmoon88)
    Proof?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Search the key term "LNAT" into twitter. You'll find a thread of someone saying they're proud of their LNAT result but shocked at the revelation that they've lost most of the results, and then someone else asking them to elaborate on it. There are other contributors who have also received their result on that twitter thread too.

ReputationRep:
    Someone contacted LNAT and its not true..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ob-hockey)
    Someone contacted LNAT and its not true..
    What did they say? & What did the person ask?
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by cyl)
    What did they say? & What did the person ask?
    Check the other lnat thread

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cyl)
    People have started receiving their results and apparently in the emails Pearson sent, they said that they lost the rest of the results... So if you haven't heard back, it's unlikely that you'll get your MCQ score back.

Supposedly only 30-40% of candidates actually received their results and the rest of us are the unlucky ones left to suffer...
    LNAT results are sent out after 3 in the afternoon.

ReputationRep:
    Guess they're not coming out today either then

ReputationRep:
    Two people wrote about lost results on twitter, 5 hours ago and 1 hour ago, thats weird. I don't really believe that, If someone contacted Pearson, why would they lie though? That's so annoying we have to wait so long and we know nothing :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nataliejuliette)
    There are two people that wrote about lost results on twitter, 5 hours ago and 1 hour ago, thats weird. I don't really believe that, If someone contacted Pearson, why would they lie though? That's so annoying we have to wait so long and we know nothing :/
    IDK how they can be so early one year and the latest ever the next!!

ReputationRep:
    In that case, I'm extremely sorry for spreading false info. Will delete the original post on both threads asap! Sincere apologies to everyone...

ReputationRep:
    Just emailed Pearson and all the rumours are ********. No LNAT results have been lost don't worry guys Name:  IMG_0287.JPG
Views: 143
Size:  28.7 KB

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty505)
    IDK how they can be so early one year and the latest ever the next!!
    Exactly. I saw someone emailed them and they say they have 8000 emails to organise and send, but it's not a first time they do that, is it? Then why it never took so long
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by cyl)
    In that case, I'm extremely sorry for spreading false info. Will delete the original post on both threads asap! Sincere apologies to everyone...
    No problem, it happens to everybody! Hope you all hear back from Pearson soon.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hi Guys, on the LNAT website, it the following on the 'Contact LNAT" section:

'The LNAT results for 2016 – 2017 have not been lost or misplaced !! This is a misinformed rumour.

The results will be mailed to students by 17th February 2017.'
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

(Original post by EmmaBowdenx)
    Hi Guys, on the LNAT website, it the following on the 'Contact LNAT" section:

'The LNAT results for 2016 – 2017 have not been lost or misplaced !! This is a misinformed rumour.

The results will be mailed to students by 17th February 2017.'
    17th Feb? Damn long time

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    In what world is 17th of February 'early February'?

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What newspaper do you read/prefer?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.