Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    "by 17th February" Does not this mean that the results might come out sooner?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hxrrict)
    17th february is very annoying considering it's neither "early february" nor "this week" like they said it would be when i emailed them 2 days ago. Still, at least they aren't lost. :rolleyes:

edit: by the way, has anyone had a rejection from bristol yet? i'm hoping their silence means they're still considering me
    I haven't heard any reply from Bristol yet but from what I'm seeing on their website it says '25 February 2017 UCAS Extra begins (UCAS will contact you automatically if you become eligible)' so hopefully by 25th we should all have gotten a response. If that's what it means.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Daruto)
    I haven't heard any reply from Bristol yet but from what I'm seeing on their website it says '25 February 2017 UCAS Extra begins (UCAS will contact you automatically if you become eligible)' so hopefully by 25th we should all have gotten a response. If that's what it means.
    i hope so! i'm getting really impatient

ReputationRep:
    When are these results coming in!!!!!??!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by georgios131)
    When are these results coming in!!!!!??!
    "By 17th February" :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty505)
    Somethings obviously happened that they can't be sent out sooner, just glad they're not lost!
    but we shouldn't be glad they aren't lost, that should've been a given!

ReputationRep:
    I got rejected from both Kings and Edinburgh yesterday, so it was not a good day. However Edinburgh doesn't require the LNAT. I am waiting for decisions from Durham and Bristol but I've noticed some of you have offers already - I'm now worried seeing as they are both LNAT unis and I'm still waiting 😫

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by efranc11)
    I got rejected from both Kings and Edinburgh yesterday, so it was not a good day. However Edinburgh doesn't require the LNAT. I am waiting for decisions from Durham and Bristol but I've noticed some of you have offers already - I'm now worried seeing as they are both LNAT unis and I'm still waiting 😫
    Im really sorry about that! Don't worry about it, Bristol and Durham still to come! Could I ask your grades?

ReputationRep:
    I was rejected by UCL due to LNAT and nervously waiting for King's reply now, so I know how you're feeling! I wish you best of luck with Durham and Bristol

ReputationRep:
    im so sorry to hear that! if it helps, im still waiting for Bristol too and i know my lnat was awful. best of luck xx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by niccidacosta)
    im so sorry to hear that! if it helps, im still waiting for Bristol too and i know my lnat was awful. best of luck xx
    My LNAT in 2015 was 32, and I was waiting until March 2016 for an offer from Bristol. Don't lose hope!

ReputationRep:
    Another day of waiting...At first Pearson said our results will be given by the end of this week, you think we may get them today?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nataliejuliette)
    Another day of waiting...At first Pearson said our results will be given by the end of this week, you think we may get them today?
    I think after the 17th comment I don't think so 😕

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ob-hockey)
    I think after the 17th comment I don't think so 😕
    I know, you're probably right

ReputationRep:
    I know, you're probably right
    Dang, was really hoping it'd be today.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christy98)
    Dang, was really hoping it'd be today.
    Me too Do you feel how did you do at all? I feel I messed up :/ I'm so curious what will be the average score this year.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Between this, no answers from uni and girl troubles i am starting to get pretty stressed. Why cant at least one of these things sort themselves out

ReputationRep:
    Me too Do you feel how did you do at all? I feel I messed up :/ I'm so curious what will be the average score this year.
    Awwh don't say that! You are your own harshest critic - I'm sure it wasn't as bad as you thought I think it might be around 24, possibly? It's usually around there.

I'm not too worried about how I've done since I've already heard back from all my LNAT unis but it would still be nice to know x

ReputationRep:
    another week of no uni responses and no LNAT responses i'm going insaneeeeeeee

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hxrrict)
    17th february is very annoying considering it's neither "early february" nor "this week" like they said it would be when i emailed them 2 days ago. Still, at least they aren't lost. :rolleyes:

edit: by the way, has anyone had a rejection from bristol yet? i'm hoping their silence means they're still considering me
    I'm thinking the same thing. I'm kind of not wanting any emails from UCAS at the moment, as no news is good news... Right? Ha!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.