• Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kaanthebomb)
    Josephine Butler, what about you?
    Butler too! Though Durham is my third choie after KCL and UCL

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by chickennuggt)
    I know its driving me insane! I know that Bristol has also been slow in some of its other departments but I think because Law requires the LNAT it is even worse.
    I'm not entirely confident about my score so if Bristol do decide to reject me I hope its sooner rather than later. I can get on with firming my choices then!
    My friend who is also applying for Law only just got her Bristol offer last week and that was her one LNAT uni, so best of luck they must have started doing them just recently! Most LNAT uni's are taking forever though, I'm still waiting on UCL and Nottingham.

ReputationRep:
    I am not too sure at the moment, it's between Birmingham or Exeter with Cardiff as my insurance choice.
    I hope I get an offer from Bristol though, as it's not too far away from home but not too close either.
    Where are you thinking of going?
    If i dont get Bristol im gonna firm Birmingham actually also really hoping for Bristol- such a nice city too!! Best of luck to you x x

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LNATConsortium)
    The results will be sent to the students by 17th February. I am the LNAT Administrator.
    Hello. Will international students be receiving their LNAT results by 17 Feb in the post too? Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    I feel like something happened that the results are being given out this late this year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by qwerty505)
    I feel like something happened that the results are being given out this late this year
    I agree, I understand there's a lot of emails to be sent out etc, but it's not like this is their first year doing this?! Something must have happened, they are so astonishingly late.

ReputationRep:
    So at this point do we think it will be friday, the absolute latest they said?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ob-hockey)
    So at this point do we think it will be friday, the absolute latest they said?
    That's what they've said. Although they had said differently before and didn't deliver, this is the first specific date we've been given so I'm sure they'll stick to it!

ReputationRep:
    Let it be Wednesday...Not having any message from King's and not knowing about the LNAT is torturing me!

ReputationRep:
    Did any of my fellow King's applicants waiting for decisions hear back today? I got an offer not too long ago (woo!) so I wouldn't be surprised if some of you guys did too. It suggests that my LNAT couldn't have gone too atrociously, but maybe King's put the focus on somewhere else. If UCL reply before I know my score, that could be an indicator. But otherwise, if Pearson are sticking to their date of the 17th, not long too go now!!

ReputationRep:
    Yes! Just checked now after reading this and I've got an offer from King's too ) hopefully this means the LNAT didn't go too badly (well done by the way!)

ReputationRep:
    why is everybody getting a response from King's but me

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by r2795)
    why is everybody getting a response from King's but me
    I havent too if that makes you feel better :P

ReputationRep:
    I am not too sure at the moment, it's between Birmingham or Exeter with Cardiff as my insurance choice.
    I hope I get an offer from Bristol though, as it's not too far away from home but not too close either.
    Where are you thinking of going?
    heyy fellow birmingham buddy! probs will firm b'ham ! i get what you mean bout Bristol + its such a nice cityyy

ReputationRep:
    Got offers from UCL, Durham, Nottingham and Warwick (I was rejected by Oxford post-interview).

4 days to wait until we all find out our LNAT results so I'm looking forward to that.

Thinking about firming UCL and insuring Durham. Anyone else firming UCL?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ChairmanMeow1601)
    Got offers from UCL, Durham, Nottingham and Warwick (I was rejected by Oxford post-interview).

4 days to wait until we all find out our LNAT results so I'm looking forward to that.

Me was also rejected by Oxford post-interview aha. Got offers from all my other LNAT unis tho so I'm excited too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by christy98)
    Me was also rejected by Oxford post-interview aha. Got offers from all my other LNAT unis tho so I'm excited too.
    Nice! Are you going to the UCL offer day on the 22nd? If so, see you there!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Nice! Are you going to the UCL offer day on the 22nd? If so, see you there!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Haha no unfortunately not, got something on at school so I'll be going to the one in March instead. Oh well

ReputationRep:

I have the exact same combination

ReputationRep:

Firmed UCL

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Did TEF Bronze Award affect your UCAS choices?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.